What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

I do with the exception of quince jelly but I’ll pick that up soon.

5 Likes

It’s an interesting flavor…

“Some say the taste of cooked quince is a cross between an apple and a pear, with hints of vanilla.”

6 Likes

Ahhh thank you , This one is my fave

but this one is reall good as well and easier for people to make. I had 2pct Cap Sweet Cream in here before taking it out and adding the super sweet…

8 Likes

Finally one without RF Strawberry Milkshake, I don’t remember seeing this version before. I’ve never been able to get that down here.

Pity I can’t get onto the recipe side for some reason on any device or browser for at least a couple of months now. :rage:

4 Likes

The RF SB Milkshake was one of the first flavors i could say was good enough to vape solo …

4 Likes

@marsh8 what do you mean ?? Blacklisted ??

5 Likes

Not blacklisted, had that happen years ago. The page just won’t load on anything, like it’s thinking and nothing happens. Phone or laptop. A bit weird

5 Likes

What browser are you using?

4 Likes

Could it be because the word “e liquid” is in the title?

3 Likes

What do you mean by that, Letitia?

2 Likes

Isn’t he in Australia?

3 Likes

@marsh,we’ve got to fix that.

2 Likes

The forum does too …

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/what-ya-vaping-mixing-today-2024/273813/636

2 Likes

You mean the Australian government would be able to censor the ELR forum?!!! The forum side is ELiquid Recipes so I don’t get it. The whole thing sounds odd.

4 Likes

I can access both fine and have no problems with censorship on websites that have e-liquid, vaping or e-cigarette in the titles/addresses.

4 Likes

Yes, sort of.

They get the ISP (internet service provider) to blacklist sites they don’t want you to go to. Censorship is real and not only here…

4 Likes

Whew, that’s good to hear!

3 Likes

The SC or the VG version?

4 Likes

The SC is what i use…The VG was really good as well but at 12pct or so.

4 Likes

Thanks bud, I’d rather get the SC and use less of it and I imagine it would also lessen the steep times?

4 Likes