What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

We’ve always had long johns here, and I’m in BFE Illinois. I’ve seen them chocolate, maple, & vanilla. Filled & unfilled. I always figured they were an every where kind of donut.

4 Likes

Lol, I’ve heard of East Cupcake but never BFE. You taught me something today :smiley: We don’t have rectangular shaped filled donuts here. At least, I’ve never seen them. The closest would be a Cruller or an Eclair.

3 Likes

And I’ve never heard of East Cupcake before so we’re even :rofl:. That’s cute.

4 Likes

Yes, I think it started out as an urban reference to the benign and naive suburbs [somewhere “out there”].

3 Likes

So southern IL I’m guessing.

2 Likes

West central. We just like to call it NOT CHICAGO. :wink:

2 Likes

Down here in southern IL BFE = bum fuck egypt

2 Likes

That’s what it is here too lol

4 Likes

Im always using my dead rabbit solo rda or elder dragon rda with a 3x28/37 n80 alien coil usually around .3 ohm at 55 to 60w

6 Likes

I always thought they were like a eclair but looking it up they are not.Eclairs are more airy. Long Johns look like just a rectangular boston creme donut. Im sure you can find them here in NY but they are not really a thing here.

3 Likes

They are nothing like a doughnut. Only commonality between them is they are fried in oil. The Long John is a sweeter dough. Normally not filled and iced with vanilla sugar icing.

3 Likes

Good to know. I was going off google images that look like a boston creme donut. Iv never had one.

For someone that never had one google def makes people assume they are a donut

4 Likes

Wow I’m just gonna rename that recipe the Maple Frosted Donut Like Thing-a-ma-Jig. LMAO :rofl:.

4 Likes

Lol im even more confused having researched it. According to google its also a eclair but a eclair is not exactly a donut

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of “Long Johns” here in RI or Mass., we just call them Sticks…
sticks

6 Likes

I’ve had good results with Wine Champagne (FA) for a mix like this one. It turned out surprisingly like the real beverage.

7 Likes

According to Google AI which has been known to be wacked out. I hear people are retaliating against their new AI search engine, lol.

4 Likes

Lol, these Long Johns look like a lazy Cruller maker made them. They couldn’t be bothered twisting them.

3 Likes

Looks like someone left it in a hot car for a week. Now I remember why I don’t go to Duncan Donuts anymore. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I miss the OLD Dunkin Donuts where they made the donuts in the stores @rcleven.

5 Likes