What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Wait they dont make them in the store anymore.? Its only been like 3 years since i been there but they were then

3 Likes

Down here, it’s been well over 10 years. Semi trucking them in from the “plant”.

3 Likes

LOL, that’s why everyone is going to KK, or other smaller shops …

5 Likes

Damn you guys getting gypped. I use to always go there in the morning when the donuts are still hot and just made.

5 Likes

I dont think there is any krispie creme in ny except the ones in 7 11 but they def dont make those fresh.

Man do i miss being able to eat donuts

6 Likes

Dunkin Donuts are fried in the stores. They no longer make the dough in store. Been like that for over a decade. Dough is trucked in .

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING you may fall under the Wolak group. Not sure where @rcleven is. Down here, it’s mostly the Patel group, and they don’t make anything in the stores. Everything has been trucked in for I think at least a decade or more.

3 Likes

"So as a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee, you have three options to get donuts,” he says. “You can A, bake them yourself in your own kitchen inside the restaurant. You can have them delivered from a central kitchen, which you and other franchisees team up to build, called a CML. Or you could order JBOD, which are like disgusting frozen donuts.”

6 Likes

Here on the West Coast we just call them Maple Bars…

4 Likes

been loving these two lately,

10 Likes

Oh. You’re giving me some ideas (along with a reminder that I don’t use Coconut Custard enough) :grin:

4 Likes

My grog mix from the past few months of left-over, non-fruity meh (or worse) cream or bakery experiments. It’s actually rocking pretty good, I just have no idea what the exact ingredients are :grin:

10 Likes

My dumps are always the best too.

9 Likes

@Letitia what is a dump? Like when you dump your leftovers?

4 Likes

I mix using a flask and put the last few drops in a 60 ml “dump” bottle. I keep two dumps, one for citrus and another for everything else. You can never duplicate it but its the best juices you’ll vape.

9 Likes

I thought I was the only one who did that!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Here I am figuring most mixers have dumps! Lol

6 Likes

I have two
IMG_1047
Thats where my leftovers end up.

8 Likes

Excellent comeback!

4 Likes

I’ll just leave this here to steep.