What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

This one is a really nice spin on a strawberry and cream. Its ADV worthy to me and im a partial strawberry mute. I can very clearly taste the strawberry milk in this. Would love to see what others think of it. I know you like strawberry milk fiddy

9 Likes

Normally, during the hot(ter) Summer months, I don’t like rich, and heavy mixes, but when I’m testing the lighter, fruitier flavors, this one is proving to keep things in check.

10 Likes

Ive been vaping a ton of yer original, its fantastic. This one is better eh? Ill have to give it a go. Ill mix it up tonight as im nearly out of juice to vape on.

7 Likes

Thank you Ken yes the original was good but I felt it wasn’t as balanced as I liked. I felt that the donut and the maple frosting were competing too much (almost blending together rather than layering). Which is why I wanted to rework it. Now I feel that the maple and the donut are more separated and you can taste both individually.

6 Likes

I absolutely get what you are saying, first batch i mixed as you wrote it but the second and third batches i bumped up the Crispy Donut just a bit which helped with a longer cure since i made 240ml batches.

I didnt mix the second version yet as i keep falling asleep, body and mind hasnt recovered yet i reckon. Took a LONG nap today so i should be good to go tonight.

5 Likes

Mixed a doozy last night, pretty good off the shake but I know the Milk N Honey will win out…

9 Likes

I have to see if I have the Nomz MM…Im placing an order so i Can Get a bunch of OG JF Biscuit. If i dont have the Nomz MM ill grab it and mix for sure…

NOTE: I did order the Nomz MM , how weird I dont always buy new MMs just because i have 100 or more and they usually arent so different from the 100 i have lol.

Ill mix for sure , right now im playing with somethung new and really want it to work out because if i get the balance right it will be something different and fun

5 Likes

Nomz mm is a bit different then the rest. Its not a regular type mm. Its a lucky charms mm. I like it because its kind of like tpa leprechaun cereal but more saturated and no cereal just the charm.

4 Likes

Hey, @Rocky02852. What happened to that S’mores Mocha mix of yours?

Fantastic mix despite being a coil killer.

4 Likes

Totally out of my comfort zone, but I put my cookie crack aside for them lol

10 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks, i thought it was public so i didnt save it after the first batch. Definitely saved now!

Love that MM (SSA).

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where it’s a great MM, that holds up in a mix. Def. a winner, ESPECIALLY in anything S’mores.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

What do you mix it at? I like ssa mm but still cant get it to show up much in a mix

4 Likes

I’ve used it up to almost 2.5% with no issues, depending on how heavy the other flavors are in the mix. Not the strongest, and you could easily go up to 3%.

6 Likes

I will admit to TWO thoughts, the moment I tested it at 2%, “Wow, this is what FA’s MM should have been”, and “This may now be the best marshmallow out there”.

3% Ssa Marshmallow

This might be an Fa killer to me.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for an order any day from DIY flavors in Canada. I was going to get (oOo)marshmallow (vanilla) & I forgot it damn…this looks good. I’ve been chasing the strawberry dream for 3 yrs (RF) pink candy is the bomb. The extract and the VG version are seem like they’re kind of totally different to me anyway. That was some cap strawberry Taffy and real flavors strawberry cap makes a good ripe strawberries.
I wish i could get the calculator on here to work w/out deleting. Something to do with the hundred percent VG Nicbase option I don’t know index cards it is ! I d like to try this though.
WF whipped cream {fresh) :drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I really like pink candy burst too. Not many red flavors i can taste well but that one i can

3 Likes

Exactly or wonder flavors strawberry gummy for some reason I can taste that like crazy

3 Likes

I gotta revisit that one. I dont remember being able to taste it much other then some red but i never sft it just used it in a mix

3 Likes