Golden F.N. Oreo

Ingredient%
Bavarian Cream (TPA)1.00
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)1.50
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)1.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP)2.00
Vienna Cream (FA)1.00

Flavor total: 6.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
10 Likes

Looks legit. Iv used most of those flavors in oreo mixes before. I can tell thats a good one just from looking at it

4 Likes

Give it a mix @STR8V8PING. It’s great after 10 days. SD put me on it years ago.

3 Likes

Oh i will. Oreos are my jam

4 Likes

@D.Sims, that one is spot on.

4 Likes

I think i actually may have mixed that before but cant remember. Ill mix it up again though

4 Likes

Speaking of golden oreo is there any animal cracker flavorings that i could get? I know rf had one but cant find it. Also fw cakebatterdio is somewhat animal cracker

4 Likes

Had this one sitting a couple weeks. Finally got around to trying it and its delish.

6 Likes

Never heard of Horned Toffee

3 Likes

Its a good one. Probably in the top 3 of all toffee flavors. Its very creamy and milky with the toffee coming through at the backend

7 Likes

Its been around for awhile , for me its got that heavy butyric note.If i could get past that it would be lovely. If your not butyric sensitive than it will be very good

7 Likes

My favorite Ice Cream…

4 Likes

Heres was my first attempt at it…Not bad but i need to change a couple things

7 Likes

Horned toffee does have a bit of buteric off the shake but its one of those flavirs that really needs to steep. The buteric goes away leaving a really nice tofee cream. I didnt like it at first either until i finally gave it another shot and let it steep.

Damn your recipe looks good too

4 Likes

Need to change the Ice Cream to a more creamy vanilla, the LB was too rich with the FA Prm Custard , also drop the ripple and add something else

3 Likes

The Butyric doesnt steep out for me, but im super sensitive to it

4 Likes

Ah yea i can see that for some. Im one that dont mond a little buteric

4 Likes

I can do butyric in a cheesecake or yogurt lol

5 Likes

In mine the horned toffee is only playing a small role so it can be removed. What really makes it good is the honeycomb crumble with the toffee butter

5 Likes