What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

I need to find some place that has Coffee Milk Froth in stock Diyejuice is out. I’m down to my last 10 ml.

6 Likes

I’ve got some @McDuckie . It’s a year old but my flavors stay in boxes in a cold basement so it’s still good. Soonest I can send it is Tuesday though.
My work hours prevent me from getting to a P.O until then.
Let me know and it’s yours.

12 Likes

They are about maxed where I like to use them. Don’t know where I got the idea but I normally would add a third biscuit to the mix rather than go higher on 1 or 2.

In this one I’m thinking SSA Shortbread Cookie or is it Biscuit, :thinking: they have 2 while one is good the other is amazing I always confuse the two.
Maybe @SessionDrummer could help here? I know it was in one of his that I mixed a Raspberry something…

I haven’t remixed it I needed something to vape as I’ve been slack on mixing lately but it’s next on the list.

6 Likes

Shortbread cookie is the good one

8 Likes

“ELRECIPES” it’s on the resource page.

6 Likes

And you still live in NY?

5 Likes

Yup. The one time i used dhl shipping with them i got it in one day. Crazy

6 Likes

yes from nomz, the shipping is reasonable but I usually wait and do a large order.

7 Likes

Oo, I was just perusing Nomz and SA has a new flavor, Maple Syrup! I’m always up for a good Maple, they’re hard to come by. Maybe this will be the one that does it for me?

8 Likes

Dayum, their clearance section is BIG! I was avoiding Nomz because I assumed the shipping would be unreasonable. Thx for proving me wrong ya’ll.

7 Likes

I know it!!! I am going back to mixing a lot with VTA, so I cleaned house on clearance VTA flavors today. Also King Flavors in the UK now have International shipping available so I grabbed a few VTA I haven’t been able to find since the Vape Train site went down for maint.

8 Likes

Thx for the lead on King Flavors. I’ll see if they have FA Whisky. I didn’t see it at Nomz. I suppose if all else fails I’ll have to order from FA. I need it for my Classic Irish Coffee. I might have to try VTA Scotch Whiskey or FW if DIY Vapor Supply doesn’t respond to my messages.

Flavor King has it but out of stock. Alerted for back instock.

8 Likes

I don’t think I posted this in the thread, but I really wanted to try PB cream in a mix with peanut butter dx, because I usually use ssa peanut butter with dx. With the butteriness and honey/ caramel notes from both biscuit and graham cracker clear just blended the peanut butters nicely together. I just made a bigger bottle because I really enjoyed this. So anyone enjoy peanut butter vapes? You can adjust the sweetener to your liking, I generally use more than I normally would with peanut butters. 10 days on this seems good.

10 Likes

Well, after spending the last few days laying on my back while holding two hair dryers to thaw up a couple PEX lines i can get back to fun stuff. I didnt know the vents were to be sealed up for the winter, never lived in a house that didnt have a basement so the vent thing is new to me.

I mixed this one on 1/4/23 and it was not good after a heat and shake but it got better with time, a lot better. Next version i will be adding a bit of Tart Blast (FLV), .25%. Enjoyable as it is but it needs a bit of tartness.

Lime is Key to this Pie v3*

0.50% Apple Pie (Torta Di Mele) (FA)
0.75% Key Lime (Organic) (NF)
1.50% Key Lime Pie (TPA)
0.75% Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP)
1.50% Smooth Custard (CAP)
0.30% Vanilla (MF)

Flavor total: 5.3%

Tonight im gonna mix up an actual recipe using French Van Silver, so far ive been vaping it by itself at .4% and it could easily be reduced a little. Gonna make a simple Banana Custard:

Banana Custard Silver

0.30% Banana (Silver) (MF)
0.30% French Vanilla (Silver) (MF)
0.20% Super Sweet (Purilum)

Flavor total: 0.8%

Im also gonna make a BluNana Custard but i havent quite decided on the %'s.

Happy mixing folks!

11 Likes

Wow must have been cold for pex to freeze

5 Likes

Indeed it was and one of the vents that stuck open is right in front of the kitchen sink. Oddly tho only the hot line froze. Im just thankful it is PEX and not copper or there would have been a real mess to deal with.

5 Likes

The hot lol must be less insulated then the cold line?
Yea, gotta love pex. I grew up with bursting copper pipes every winter so i made it a priority to change all copper near exterior walls to pex. So easy to work with too

5 Likes

Looks like it was a mistake in the manufacturing process of the house, this is a modular home. The entire line was insulated except for the last 14 feet or so, all the other lines are insulated the entire way up to the floor. I have remedied that. The fella that put in the blocking between the house and slab probably shouldnt have put the vent where he did but i should have known that the vents needed to be blocked during the winter.

Lessons learned the hard way stick better, i definitely wont make that mistake again.

7 Likes

How long are the lines @Ken_O_Where ?? Some heat tape instead ??

3 Likes

You have probably fixed your problem. I put 1000 sq ft addition on the house about 30 years ago. My copper froze up run between the original basement foundation and the bathroom in the addition. I put 6" insulation in the floor because the crawl is unaccessible and the foundation vent is always open. No adjustment to close the vent. Learned to keep the doors to the vanity open during cold weather. It took a little while to get pipe to thaw but it did work. Hasn’t freezed up since. - 30 F temp’s will play havoc on any system.

5 Likes