What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Good thing you have the start of this recipe :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

With ALL this HEAT in the MF 40% off thread, it caused me to go back and re-mix up one of my fav MF mixes by @Pro_Vapes.

5 Likes
4 Likes

[quote=“SessionDrummer, post:112, topic:216131”]
With ALL this HEAT in the MF 40% off thread, it caused me to go back and re-mix up one of my fav MF mixes by @Pro_Vapes.

Sorry guys quoted the wrong recipe.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Im just vaping… and vaping and vaping and vaping… so many clouds in my house… will be scrubbing vg off my mirrors and walls once again… so many good juices!! I am amazed… I left all my recipes in the flv thread :stuck_out_tongue:

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/flavorah-based-recipes/

7 Likes

I hope these flavors will all transfer over to Real Flavours! This is a delicious short-steeper. Great just overnight. Day 3 now. Loosely based off Tahitian Treat soda, but really just a nice Tropical Punch.

6 Likes

I consider this my greatest creation thus far, just wrapped up my long term testing and I don’t think I could make it any better, if you have all the ingredients give it a try!!

12 Likes

This is the first recipe I’ve found here where I did have all 7 flavors. Certainly this is a sign from the Fishing Gods that I should mix this! So, I did so today.

Your instructions indicate this mix should age for a “solid month”. Is that a 30 or 31 days? I know I don’t have to tell anyone here that 2020 is a Leap Year. Of course that only adds to my “solid month” confusion. :grinning:

7 Likes

4 weeks is a solid month to me lol, it’s ok after two weeks but OOO glazed donut has a strange offnote, it’s almost fruity, and it doesn’t seem to go away till week 4, but it could just be me… just remember to only do one drop rich cinnamon per 25ml, I tried it at 1 drop per 20ml and couldn’t taste the donut behind the cinnamon lol…how it smells after mixing is how it tastes after a good steep, hope you enjoy it!!

6 Likes

If memory serves, by “fishing rules”, weekends count for 4 days (since there’s no sleep to be had while on the pier/boat/jetty/etc)… So :thinking: you need to deduct an additional 8 days from whatever the total number of days there are in the month you’re in and then test your bait (oops! I mean liquid) to make sure that it’s still coming along alright…

Boy. If that ain’t a fish tale… :laughing:

7 Likes

Long awaited. This is my rendition of @anon84779643 Fruity Punch F’ckedUp. Lol. That’s how it is written on the bottle.

Tropical fruit flv 2% (I know only high)
Cranberry flv 0.45%
Tangerine flv 0.15%
Orange shisha inw 0.15%
Lemon mf 1 drop per 15ml or 0.15-0.2 grams
Strawberry fa 2%
Strawberry ripe tpa 2%
Ice cream fw 2.8%
Super sweet cap 1 drop per 15ml or 0.15-0.2 grams

Ice cream can be swapped for Hangsen or FA.
Steep for two weeks. Last test was mixed 11/09 and vaped today 2/18.

This will be a heavy fruit punch boarding syrup due to flavor percentages.

Smokey’s version had finer peach flv…I removed because I didn’t like the distraction. Orange shisha was added to add a candy note. And few other slight changes to accommodate month to two month steeps.

6 Likes

Haggeson? Is that a flavour brand?

3 Likes

I’m thinking it was intended to be Hangsen…
Just guessing though.

5 Likes

?? which recipe was that that you just murdered, so I know to give it a funeral :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It was a fruit punch recipe. Hahaha. Like a Hawaiian fruit punch. Whatever has cranberry in it.

3 Likes

I got a few of those lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Welp, you still get the credit for the inspiration point.
Right now I’m playing with your animal cookie mix. I didn’t mess it up too bad. Just dropping the brown notes and increasing the nog just a touch.

5 Likes

Yeah I need to get back to my cookies, alright… lol finally got my aegis boost… and the boxes were all dented up… but its running right… it says it needs cookies too :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

For all the sinners like me out there… still a WIP, but tastes pretty good in my ammit 22 on a Mech squonk, 0.44 ohm coil

8 Likes