What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

I couldn’t squeeze in 12 @Rocky02852.

8 Likes

Haha Dman, thats ok I like it even better when someone else does all the leg work :rofl:
I’m missing the MC and OB, looks good though :+1:

4 Likes

Mixed an experimental juice this morning as always looking for a good vanilla custard.

10% TPA Vanilla Custard
3% TPA French Vanilla Deluxe
2% CAP French Vanilla

Mixed at max VG and 3mg.

The TPA Vanilla Custard was 10% because I had that amount left in a bottle.
The TPA French Vanilla Deluxe at 3% to add a strong vanilla note and creaminess to it.
The CAP French Vanilla as it has custard notes to add more depth to that perspective of the mix.

Now to wait and see what becomes of it… lol

7 Likes

MFing blueberry is right !!
@Rocky02852
This is so simple yet phenomenal.

MFing Blueberry !

Ingredient %
Blueberry (MF) 1.00
Sour (TPA) 0.50
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.50

Flavor total: 2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
10 Likes

I don’t have the MF blueberry but love my other MF

7 Likes

Quick request!

Please use the new 2021 thread! Don’t forget to use the thread tools and set the new thread to “Tracking”

Hopefully a mod will lock this one soon.

6 Likes

Ah thank you!!

3 Likes

You know it Robin!
I had to pull out a steeper of this one today (thanks for reminding me) The first couple hits on a fresh coil almost makes me gag the MF BB is bordering obnoxiously overflavored at 1%, then it settles in and bam, lip smacking BB godliness!
Gotta give @SessionDrummer and @fidalgo_vapes credit on this one as I wasn’t keen on Blueberry vapes, but they gave me the push to pick up the MF :tada:

7 Likes

There is something incredibly unique about the Medicine Flower Blueberry, IMO. Even the VSO doesn’t really get as close to the MF. Super rich, full, some almost jammie notes, and just too hard to put down.

7 Likes

No kidding, as I’m vaping it Now! That recipe actually wasn’t a recipe hehe, that was my SFT as I didn’t think I could stomach a blueberry solo (so I threw in my usual fruit mix additives) and Boom :boom:

6 Likes

Very hard to compare the 2 but together @3pct to 4pct VSO and MF at .3 to .4 its my fave combo of BB…1pct @Rocky02852 I can see how it would ve obnoxious especially if you tried it solo…Lots of great flavors these days but the MF ones are very hard to take off their pedestal imo…

4 Likes

Do you live in the states ? I can send you a 5 ml sample. Its really good. I was skeptical when i smelled it in the bottle but after a good steep, Wow,

5 Likes

No I am in Australia. I will need to miss out for the minute unfortunately.

5 Likes

OK, well if i ever come to australia. Ill bring you some flavors.

7 Likes

That is very very kind of you! I have plenty to keep me busy but when I do order from MF again it is on my list for sure.

5 Likes

Is SB Milkshake (SC) (RF) still available?

3 Likes

Hi Robin, good to see ya :smiley:

5 Likes

I find that the simple is often times the phenomenal. Wasn’t it you who threw together FA Forest Fruit and Cream Fresh? I don’t do a lot of fruit vapes but I made that pair and was surprised that I liked it so much. I’m on a mission to find 3-4 flavors that were just meant for each other and don’t need anyone else :smiley:

6 Likes

Wasn’t aware there was a RF version. I have the normal SC…

3 Likes

DIY-eJuice is selling Real Flavors line now, not sure if it’s the same as (SC) (RF) :man_shrugging:

6 Likes