What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

The translated recipe stayed, but surely you know what I mean

3 Likes

That was one of my 1st few successful mixes when equipment was kinda archaic. I think with current day equipment a flavor reduction just might be a wise decision. I would at least use half the Absinthe (TPA), Anise (Anice, Aniseed) (FA), and and about 4% Vanilla Custard (CAP)… the other 3 flavors are highlighs and shouldn’t change this mix too much… well maybe about 1.5% Orange Cream (TPA)

7 Likes

Thank you sir, I will adapt it

3 Likes
4 Likes

Made 2 simple recipes today. Both heavy on flavour and made for Pod Devices.

Mango & Strawberry. This one I found posted by on here a few years ago and it immediately caught my eye because of the insanely high flavour percentages - 28% total. I figured I would give it a go since it was for pods, which I’m a fan of. I will probably make another mix with reduced Mango and add something else a bit tastier than Strawberry, even though its nice and fruity it’s not very sweet and even the Sweet Mango is coming through more ripe due to the Ripe Strawberry. It tastes very much like eating a slice of each a fresh, ripe mango and a strawberry at the same I must say it is quite full on but at the same time its nice, I honestly dont know what to change or add/subtract out of what I have available to use so I will post it and watch all the comments about extreme amount of flavoring roll in.

Mango & Strawberry (Salts for Pod Devices):
20% CAP Sweet Mango
8% TPA/TFA Strawberry Ripe (RIP my 10mL Bottle)
25% 100mg/mL Nic Salt in PG
40% VG
7% PG

In hindsight I should have made the extra 7% VG as well but it doesnt matter too much. So its sitting at 60/40 PG to VG in this mix. The next mix, which I’ve made with 0% Nic for starters is just a Grape flavour made with what I had available - INW Grape & FW Grape Soda. I’ve made 2 mixes of this which I’m going to try both of tonight but I’m not sure if either will hit the nail on the head. Also made EXCLUSIVELY for Pod Devices due to the flavour % of the Grape Soda.

Grape Burzt v1.0 for Pod Devices:
12% FW Grape Soda
4% INW Grape
60% VG
24% PG

Grape Burzt v1.1 for Pod Devices:
12% FW Grape Soda
6% INW Grape
60% VG
22% PG

I’ve taken the 12% FW Grape Soda from another recipe from here and took the percentages for the INW Grapes from reading Reddit. I have no experience with either of these flavours and I would like to make a Grape that is enjoyable for Pods and not a waste of Nic. Once I’ve finished this Mango & Strawberry Pod I will crack into the Grape Pod, I feel like the 6% INW Grape will need WS-23 for the cooling effect to take the edge off the excess flavour, the smell is very kick in the face Grape which I like but think is overdone on the 6% mix. I look forward to reading replies and suggestions :slight_smile: btw these recipes are part of my hunt for flavours I can add WS-23 to for an ADV.

5 Likes

These VSO berries are going really well in this one. I have used them individually but never tried them all together until I watched @TamVapes on yt and this combo really is working for me. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Nice…I havent mixed anything New …i do have a couple concepts written …Its good to see my mixing twin putting in some work

4 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t been mixing as much of late. I’m so busy at work, we are ramping up for the COVID influx.

I did mix this based on that quick lemon tart of yours, turned out nice touch of lime and fraction more vanilla from the frosting.

6 Likes
5 Likes

For the last couple of days I’ve been trying out a bunch of flavours for a friend who helps make commercial recipes, so sadly I have no idea what’s in them. Among them, an Apple Doughnut and a Blueberry Doughnut. I preferred the Blueberry Doughnut, so good I had to have a second tank when I usually barely finish a first tank before switching flavours. I would love to know what their Doughnut base is, it’s so on point! Could taste the Cinnamon, the Sugar, the buttery/greasy mouthfeel after vaping it. Amazing stuff. Anyway I noticed now after being lazy and just moving on to a Watermelon Bubblegum flavour that the Cinnamon/Sugar lingers in the coils the same way creams do for me! Definitely gotta use dedicated tanks and coils for these types of flavours lmao.

Am gonna start cracking into some of the creams and custards I made a couple of weeks ago in the next few days so will report back on them when I get a chance. The Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk clone and the Strawberry/Blueberry Cupcake both smell divine, I cant wait to give them a spin!

5 Likes

Nice Glad you like the combo. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mixing this up as soon as my kid gets off my computer … no idea what it’s going to taste like but the flavors smell great LOL

TOC’S Rolling in the Tropics
2.00% Mango Indian Special (FA)
1.00% Papaya (FA)
1.00% Passion (Passionfruit) (FA)
1.00% Pineapple (Flavorah)
0.60% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)
2.00% Sweet Guava (CAP)
1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW)

Flavor total: 8.6%

@fidalgo_vapes

6 Likes

Michelle should taste interesting …I dont know if yiur going to get much separation though … The flavors may get muddled , there may be some realnsharp nites as well…I have a old recipe with Sweat guava and papaya ill post

Drop the MM

Simple and really good but harsh if remeber right so I think i dropped The Papaya to .75

5 Likes

Had a disaster of a mixing session today. Made Ben’s Lemon Meringue Pie which was fine but afterwards I moved on to a remix of Suicide Bunny’s Original Bunny, which is kinda similar to Mother’s Milk without the Strawberry. The juice itself will be fine after I salvaged it but the mixing process itself was a disaster. Definitely a reason to go by weight or syringe by mLs if I ever needed any. I was measuring by drops, meant to get around 24% of Flavour or 2.4mL per 10mL and ended up with 12mL of flavour when I’m going to make a 10mL batch. I dont know how it went so wrong except for that the 10% component was a big bottle of Vanilla Custard. The one time I wanna drop the flavour straight into the bottle instead of the measuring tube this happened lmao. So instead of a 10mL batch I went for a 50mL batch to get the flavour % from the recipe right. Cant wait to get a new RDA cause I feel like 24% from smell seems too much but the recipe says to use it, so taste will tell once its steeped but I’ve also gone back and done a proper mix of it to compare and see if I can pick out what I used way too much of. My story for the day lol.

5 Likes

Hello @sjcloudz here is a good resource to make adjustments …

6 Likes

Here’s 2 from last weekend that I’m enjoying and smashing through now.

And something a little bit different from this morning that is interesting on initial testing.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about that @sjcloudz when i mix my LMP i do mix by weight and it so tasty just like the real thing

3 Likes

Poor you :hugs: How long have you been counting drops???
I’d lose count after a couple dozen and have to start over again lol

Go get yourself a cheap scale and don’t put yourself through this torture again. Mixing should be a relaxing and fun thing to do :relaxed:

4 Likes

I was originally doing a 10mL but due to a massive overload of flavour concentrate had to make a bigger batch according or save the concentrate as a one shot. Am waiting to hear back from lawyer whether having .00 or .000 scales around the house will affect my ongoing court case (currently on bail on false accusation of drug charges). In the mean time I’m planning to mix by syringe, have never had an issue in terms of keeping track of drops but definitely today I realised sometimes squeeze too hard and you get more than a drop. Either way a more accurate measuring process definitely makes things easier, will be ideal if I can use scales without getting myself in trouble.

My Remix of Ben’s Lemon Meringue Pie v1.1:

• CAP Lemon Meringue Pie 6%
  • FA Lemon Sicily 1%
  • INW Biscuit 1%
  • LA Marshmallow 1%
  • CAP Super Sweet 0.5%

I went to mix the original today and realised I didn’t have the Juicy Lemon or the Meringue handy, im sure I have Meringue just couldn’t find it. So the first change was increasing the Lemon Meringue Pie by 2%, to make up for 1.5% Juicy Lemon and 0.5% Meringue. Then to replace the remaining 1% Meringue with something I assumed would fit the bill I added the 1% Marshmallow. I also added 0.5% CAP Super Sweet because I love sweetener in my juices. I cant wait to get the final ingredients and mix his version up properly but this is what I ended up mixing today. I only mixed up 10mL of 0mg/mL as a tester and tomorrow will definitely be mixing up a bigger bottle of 25mg/mL Nic Salts tomorrow. So yes this recipe is compatible both for Sub Ohm and Pod use. I’ve vaped half a pod of this LMP tonight at 0mg and it is delicious! Good work @Englishguy I’m sure the original is even better!

5 Likes

Wow, that’s just messed up … aren’t drug users and doctors using syringes too? And cooks, mixers and jewelers use scales too? I’d think it’s always the accuser that has to prove their suspicions but I’m no law expert and wouldn’t want you to get in trouble.

3 Likes