What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Yeah man not a nice situation. Syringes safe enough for me because it’s doesnt have any relevance to high level distribution just the users, but I did want to double check on scales as they’re kinda applicable at all levels. I think it will end up being safe enough just waiting to make sure. Will make life a hell of a lot easier if I am cleared to use them! NZ is in level 4 COVID-19 lockdown anyway basically 1 step short of Martial Law from how I see it, so can only order everything online and wouldn’t want my mail getting searched with scales in it if I wasn’t in the clear haha (shops all closed online delivery only way of getting them).

5 Likes

People weight foods and count pennies with scales… hmm…

sounds like you need the aws501…

5 Likes

Exactly, I use my 0.01g scale to weigh my coffee too. Scoops of coffee is like working with drops, highly inaccurate :crazy_face:

4 Likes

They look good. Not small concealable ones like people using them for illicit purposes would use but more of a kitchen style scale with more accuracy. Lol @anon28032772 I used to sell Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Cards as well. Commons were worth nothing so we’d bulk sell them by weight lmao. Still have a heap of them to offload in the future, but currently stuck on my DIY grind and gaming in my spare time. Damn that Lemon Meringue Pie is tasty, just jumped back on my Mango & Strawberry Ice to get my Nic fix lol. Tomorrows mission - big bottle of Lemon Meringue Pie and start working the Mango/Peach Ice. So many commercial prefilled pods I’ve tried of Mango taste more like Peach than Mango so I’m thinking that’s gonna be a winner. Got a recipe for a Mango Creme stashed away as well I may try at some point but there is more Creme than Mango so unsure what that’s gonna be like.

All Capella Mango Creme:

• CAP Mango 6%
  • CAP Sweet Cream 3%
  • CAP Butter Cream 3%
  • CAP Vanilla Custard 3%
  • CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 1%
  • CAP NY Cheesecake 1%
  • CAP Graham Cracker 1%

I’ll work Syringes for now but if I get cleared for scales I am planning on getting more into MF and FLV flavours. I dont think I’d ever go exclusively to Super Concentrates but who knows maybe once I try them enough I won’t wanna go back. I just love the appeal of 20% and up commercial clone style juices to fathom mixes that are only 2-3% flavour being more flavour some than those… but weirder things have been true so I’m going to try.

6 Likes

However… if you are only interested in average amounts of mixing and are not working with MF or FLV… you can get by with just a syringe. I did that for a few years… till I really studied mixing by weight… now after 7+ yrs… I will never go back to just average mixing.

3 Likes

@anon84779643 replied to you re FLV and MF in my edited comment one above yours as I was already typing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This??

ok :slight_smile:

What ever you think you want to mess with, just enjoy the flavors… :wink:

4 Likes

@anon84779643 I came into DIY with the perception of more is more with flavour concentrates and have since learnt this is not always true. So I naturally took a liking to the high percentage recipes. But after our first conversations when I started posting on ELR and the adaptions made to my mixing since then I’m starting to want to try anything and everything and seeing what comes of it. On that note, that FLV Wild Melon even at 1% is the star of the show and I’m not sure if it’s a show I enjoy or if in going to use that flavour less, but something good I took from that is using those Super concentrates to create a super tasty Pink Lemonade which I’ll post up tomorrow. After I finished the bottle I completely forgot about it but have the recipe written in my book and this reminds me I need to make another batch. Just have so much backlogged to try lmao I never really sit on the one flavour too long.

5 Likes

Less is more and less could be better for you… Not enough studies in that area, but there are some :slight_smile:

Experiment… I believe that if you can taste something and enjoy it… stick with it… Eventually tho as you progress in both mixing and tasting, you change… it is inevitable. Your body changes every:

3 days
3 weeks
3 months
and at the end of 3 yrs you are no longer the person you were 3 yrs ago. :slight_smile:

body chemistry varies in every one… we all taste and mix different. We do not use the same set ups and if we were all the same, life would be boring… Fact :wink:

Wild melon at .2% will provide a wet feeling to your mixes… at 1% it is an African horned melon and really tasty if you like jellied fruits :slight_smile:

If you can snag the flavors… you might want to try this one

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the help with this one :hugs:

TOC’S Rolling in the Tropics

1.00% Mango Indian Special (FA)
0.75% Papaya (FA)
1.00% Passion (Passionfruit) (FA)
1.00% Pineapple (Flavorah)
0.60% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)
3.00% Sweet Guava (CAP)
1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW)

Flavor total: 8.35%

6 Likes

This started as a Tickle Me Pink SFT that I dumped into a bottle my Fandango and boom💥 a star is born!

4 Likes
3 Likes

You can easily work with Ultra’s (MF, NF, FLV) and still use syringes. You just need to drop down to a 1ml syringe (instead of the more common 3ml).

I’ve bought 100 packs of 1ml’s off Amazon for under $10. :wink:

6 Likes

Great point @Sprkslfly. NOT being a syringe-r, didn’t know they made them that small.

6 Likes

Yeah they are cheap

4 Likes

Sho’ nuff looks good to me. Tempting names, perfectly labeled. I’z impressed! :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah and the 1 mls don’t stick like the bigger ones but I’ve been using my scale more these days. Getting tired of the clean up.

May I ask…today I was in the middle of adding a flavor and the scale cut off on me. I thought the LB-501 has a 10 min. cutoff? It wasn’t taking me more than 10 mins to drip one flavor in! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Today I decided to try the Old Skewl (custard SnV) by freshpies, brought to my attention my @authormichellehughes I don’t think I need to post it again. It’s the easy peasy 3 flavor one. You probably all know it. I haven’t vaped it yet but was impressed with a finger lick. Usually custards take a lot longer to taste that good and usually INW Biscuit doesn’t taste so good on the outset (to me anyway). Everything just blended perfectly. Psyched!

5 Likes

@muth GLAD you asked, as “cutoffs” SUCK !!!

You have to have it plugged into the AC transformer to avoid the shutoff. I’ve never used it on battery so I don’t even know what the battery shutoff is, I can research it.

4 Likes

Ah I forgot about that but the reason I wasn’t using it is because I’ve been advised that the transformer causes RFI and will throw off the readings.

2 Likes