What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I was lucky enough to get it in the U.K. from a vendor called Rainbow Vapes but I don’t think they have it now.

4 Likes

In case you might have missed it, BCV took over selling Purilum…
Even though the NR line was done by Purilum (NicRiv custom orders IIRC), we can always hope that the two of them could work something out.

I agree with you on strawberry biscuit especially, but there were a few under the NR banner that I think many would appreciate having access to again.

7 Likes

I have these under the Purilum name.

And these under the Nicotine River name.

6 Likes

Without cross-checking, that looks correct.

I know there were a few points of overlap, where Nicotine River had some available for a time under each ‘label’. (Which is why some of them haven’t been merged, either would be technically correct in certain cases. However, there are some outlying exceptions where newbies just plugged in where they bought them, instead of the proper line. Again, more of “the joy of trying to maintain this ginormous CF.”)

5 Likes

I found it confusing where to enter the Strawberry Biscuit in the database as it straddled both Purilum and Nicotine River which both had recipes that used it so I had to enter both. I always try to be as careful as possible when adding my flavours to the database. I have just checked again and noticed that the only recipe under the Purilum name for Strawberry Biscuit is @SessionDrummer :astonished::joy::wink:

6 Likes

LOL @Lucas_James_Holden. I actually went back to my 2017 flavor review thread, and see that I snuck in two NR reviews into the PUR thread ?? !!!

Now what’s funny is I labeled the Strawberry Biscuit as NR, but had it IN the PUR thread !!!

Let’s put it this way. I barely remember 2017, but I know I LOVE the Strawberry Biscuit flavor hehe.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Glad to hear that you didn’t take my last post seriously because I was just having a laugh with you mate, I have problems remembering what I did the day before let alone what I did in 2017 :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Keep me straight mate !!!

3 Likes

I’ve just corrected mine too.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Don’t worry @Lucas_James_Holden, I’m married, I only take things SERIOUSLY, when she tells me to.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Same here mate.:crazy_face:

5 Likes

My first recipe that tastes good!

12 Likes

@Ceferinooo AWESOME!! Isn’t it a wonderful thing?!

7 Likes

hell yea!! I am shocked they all mixed well together and it is not harsh. Most likely because of such low flavor pct

8 Likes

Such a great feeling. Congrats! I remember when that happened to me and I wondered what took me so long? :roll_eyes:

@Ceferinooo can you make your recipe public so it can be accessed on the recipe side, please? You only need to post it with the special link at the bottom.You’ll see the choices in the dropdown menu, the blue box with a wrench in it, scroll down. It will say Share URL privately.

5 Likes

Looking for a good strawberry al la mode. I ordered some new ice creams and a new strawberry. If anyone has a good strawberry al la mode. I’d love to try it!!

10 Likes

Sorry about that! I had it public but I went to change tpa banana ripe (found out its on the avoid list) for banana flv and banana puree wf

5 Likes

This recipe only cost me 50 cent to mix a 30ml, now how’s that for Cheap! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hi Jazzy_girl. Long time no see. Good to have you back!

6 Likes