What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

What, where? Idk, I just woke up and haven’t had coffee yet.

Were we discussing creams?

Clarify because I don’t recall discussing blending vs layering. I better get my coffee now.

2 Likes

1)Linking to an individual person, rather than us as a whole.

1. Many you suggested have cream notes.

2. That is my style and a reflects an ongoing issue in the thread: treating blending like baking or cooking.

I hope that helps to avoid more confusion or issues before you’re caffeinated @Muth.

3 Likes

I saw what I did there, thx. I should stop staying up way past my bed time.

Maybe some time you can expound on your blending style and why it reflects an ongoing issue here. I haven’t noticed any conversations about it.

4 Likes

Well, cant say that i have tried that many flavors based on alcohols so i dont really know. Reckon i will have to look into it a bit, ive never thought about the other notes.

RFSC version is the reason why i dont do alcohols in my mixes, that made me cough so much i thought i was going to spit out another me but an evil version.

4 Likes

They were all really good, the ones that i tried. Genoa tho… Damn that was so good. I can pick out several of the flavors he used easily enough. I tired to clone it for months but gave up.

4 Likes

Have mercy! I’ve never heard that one before, lol. Well, I am not going to encourage the use of boozy flavors to anyone who has such reactions to it. All I’ll say is proceed with caution if proceed at all.

4 Likes

Over the years Flavorah has sent me a few but if im being honest i have never tried them. Maybe i should break them out. Back when i drank it was mostly beer and tequila, neither of which i can even stand the smell of anymore. But who knows, i hate the smell of cigarettes but do enjoy a tobacco vape from time to time.

4 Likes

Yes, you never know. Tastes change over time, too, mine did anyway. Just a fyi, FLV Bourbon is the strongest boozy one out of all I’ve tried. Imo, it’s more appropriate for a cocktail recipe rather than a bakery one. Ymmv.

6 Likes

Yep, i retry things i dislike every once in awhile cuz you never know…

6 Likes

Right now I have bigger problems, I have mix apathy. I just can’t bring myself to the scale. Have any solutions for that?

6 Likes

I hear ya, we have all been there. I have no solution, sadly. Sometimes i wont mix for a couple months then eat or see something that i need to make a vape version of. At that point im hooked all over again.

6 Likes

It’s ok. I hope you’re taking care of yourself first.

6 Likes

Just hearing that makes me feel better. Thx Ken.

5 Likes

Thank you for the thoughtful response. A wise nurse once said to me, “Energy begets energy.” Sometimes just remembering that little gem helps to spur me on.

5 Likes

Fine words. The man who trained me said that you can spend a year of energy on something but only get a seed back: If the seed is new, then job done.

5 Likes

See how this waffle turns out, not much bakery on first taste. But it is buttery :drooling_face: I really like the apple pairing used it a few times now, I don’t get any spice with them, if I want that I just add a touch of Apple Filling.

This was meant to be a test to see where they sat with the raspberries but I found I vaped most of it before I decided on a base for it…

Apples n Raz

2.00% Apple Butter (SC) (WF)
3.00% Country Apple (Purilum)
1.50% Premium Raspberry (SSA)
0.50% Raspberry Syrup (SSA)

Flavor total: 7%

12 Likes

Today im vaping @Deb50’s Ripple Effect. Very good PB vape, that PB Taffy, fuckin yum. I ended up adding some Sweetener (FW) and heating it to homogenize, i like sweet PB. Sorry, i tagged the wrong deb first time, @deb_laing

Gonna mix:

Blueberry Buckle (Gerber) was my favorite baby food. I loved it soo much that i kept eating it until they stopped making it, a date i no longer remember.

And a Blueberry Crumble type thingy:

And lastly ill be mixing @Rocky02852’s Milk N (fresh) Honey, fook yeah!

Ive got a few more to mix but the wife needs me to mix her ADVs so i will have to wait on that.

11 Likes

Ripple Effect?? Umm sorry, that one isn’t mine. I hate PB in real life and can’t imagine it in a vape. :slight_smile: But whoo great for mixing one you enjoy, no matter who made it!

6 Likes

Well shit, sorry about that. I reckon i tagged the wrong deb!

6 Likes

No worries :slight_smile:

5 Likes