What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Although, if you are a custard fan I am more than happy to share my “Deb’s Custard” recipe with you. There has only been one person that didn’t love that. My daughter, go figure. The little snit LOL That and I have a pretty nice Lemon Cheesecake that most have enjoyed. I don’t have any recipes on here as I kept making mistakes getting the names entered right and instead of adding to the problem, I figured it would be best if I didn’t add any. Not until I really have time to sit down and figure out what the hell I’m doing wrong.

8 Likes

I love both custard and cheesecakes!

When you do just holler. @TorturedZen and I are the people who try to keep the DB tidy, well a little corner of it anyway. Id be happy to assist you. You add you flavors and send me the link, Ill go through and fix what needs fixing. I have a LOT of time on my hands for a couple more months.

9 Likes

LOL @Deb50, family testers are the worst !!

8 Likes

Post those recipes! Most naming mistakes are easily corrected. Even if one is spotted there’s usually a comment guiding you to the correct names. You’ll be fine. :blush:

9 Likes

11 Likes

A slightly quirky one for when I rest in the park on warmer afternoons.

8 Likes

Irish creme (TPA) Is a easy one. Even then new (FA) Creamy,Liquor. The ryes n bourbons i myself don’t drink son why vape?, unless its fruity and sweet
Or like coffee kind

4 Likes

Actually after a day it’s not so bad, I don’t normally use Raspberry Malina that high but it’s not too bad at all… Imagine the Portuguese Egg Tart will come through later on a bit more.

4 Likes

That looks good i might steal thia and drop the Raspberries and replace with MF Wild Rasp @.6ish…Yep Im one of those guys

4 Likes

But you can’t, I wanted to make this a one shot and sell it to people, how dare you take a public recipe and mix it for yourself and potentially others!

Actually, make your changes, sell it on Zippy’s site and advertise it on some youtube shows and I’ll take 10% royalties.

With your Clout and Stature in the community, we’ll make about fiddy or so…

6 Likes

I’ll work on the label

5 Likes

I only sell to the people i mix for here locally …120mls 15 to 20$ …I stopped mixing for avout 7 people recently because they would bug me witb requests like Lotus Dragonfruit , Guava and Passionfruit …First i dont know what a Lotus taste like …Then they would say It doesnt taste like a lotus does , Well no shit its a fucking Vape not a drink BUT your welcone for trying 10 different versions they didnt pay for…

7 Likes

Fiddy a 15ml damn it …

5 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah I was giving away juice to people at my group sessions… Figured I was being a saviour but was making myself broke eventually… Lately most people that vape here only do the salts thing now, so that sucks… Would be nice to make a couple buck here or there.

7 Likes

@anon44012888, you had me at “Fiddteen percent”.

5 Likes

Ya i charge basically to cover costs. At first i didnt charge but id get request everyday or every other day . Now yhat they pay they seem to appreciate and not consume so much.

5 Likes

That just increased price by at least another fiddy cent

4 Likes

Plz let me know what the
Portuguese egg tart turns out like. I have 10ml,n just have not a damn clue what to do with it. N I’ve sft 15mls!!

3 Likes

I’d suggest using it as part of a base for summer fruit bakery blends: That’s what I’d do, if made to work with it.

5 Likes