What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Finally getting onto summer recipes, so getting down to smoky and woody tobaccos on one side and crisp and dry fruits on the other.

10 Likes

Actually, now that I think about it, you told me to mix this anyways with what I had in an older post… I fiddgured I’d give you all the credit

5 Likes

Don’t mind what I’m getting from the new SSA Pineapple. Smelt more like pineapple juice hence throwing it at some lemonade and does come across that way here.

14 Likes

Only have one of those, the Lemonade FLV, but I’m digging where that’s going! I may try my own with all the other flavs subbed out. Thanks for the starting idea. Looks great!

6 Likes

Just mixed these up. The ol’ drop on the knuckle tests are super tasty. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Keeping the tropical theme going for today, the pineapple is stacking up so far…

12 Likes
16 Likes
13 Likes

Enjoying a new one that will definitely become a regular in my after dinner blends:

10 Likes

@anon44012888 20% is the norm in our house :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

@anon44012888 I attend a local AA group and I have started making a few extra $$$ here now after giving away probably 20 10ml bottles to get me started.

7 Likes

Last night i mixed up:

And

Tonight im going to mix:

And

My Eggnog FLV bottle has about 1.5ml left so i might make a couple more eggnogs, i vape a lot of eggnog.

EDIT: Eggnog Express needs a bump to the Espresso, not sure how much just yet but ill probably go up to .8 as i just want a hint of coffee.

9 Likes

Hows that pepper flavor ?? I think Pistachio , Cranberry , Lemon with a touch of Black Pepper would be tasty if the pepper is ok

5 Likes

At this % it adds a bit of warmth and tingle on the tongue. I havent used it any higher as that was the desired affect. Ladyrocks sent me a little bottle so i have to find more, i looked a bit in the US but couldnt find it tho i didnt look too hard.

5 Likes

i could just throw some TPA VC or VBIC in a mix if i want pepper​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hehehe. I havent reached at % at which it imparts an actual pepper taste, yet. Just using it as an enhancer, for now.

4 Likes

Gotta go put new pump on pool ttyl

5 Likes

I feel your pain @fidalgo_vapes.

2 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes