What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Dilute it VG only or a PG/VG mix of your choice.

6 Likes

I mix my custard base with three custard’s. CAP carries the load. FA second in percentage and INW rounding it out at about two percent. If I’m waiting a month to steep I want it more rounded. Where one custard falls short the others make up.

6 Likes

Nice mate, I do a few multi custard mixes but still don’t have the Inw one as my normal stockists either don’t have it or are always out of stock.

4 Likes

I dig the sweet lol I’m not a tobacco person normally though, custards and bakeries 75% of the time for me, fruit and creams or candies the other 25% lol.

I’m really liking this as a single flavor at 1% but i think it’s probably the only tobacco I’ll own. I just got a wild hair after hearing id10t talk about it on noted, but it seems like tobacco is a rabbit hole all to itself and i just don’t have the energy for it anymore lol.

6 Likes

Fuck I got impatient and took your good 7% advice and turned that into 11% did I screw that one up too?

4 Likes

Fuk it im just gonna remix both at 7% and 10% listen to you. And not be inpatient. Lmao! I did however take ur advice on mixing those 3 custards up at your %'s and I’ve managed to leave that alone. Heehee

3 Likes

You vape DL yes? Usually you can get away with less flavouring instead of more compared to MTL from what I have heard.

Unfortunately, steeping is always required with custards and they can be bland until ready. As @rcleven said, test at intervals and find your sweet spot.

Don’t throw out the higher percentage ones, just steep them and try them later. Worst case, once they have steeped a bit mix them together and add some VG. Can’t hurt and I do that all the time.

7 Likes

Aww come on down the tobacco hole! Less crowds, no lines, & no waiting!

I’m experimenting with some WF Vanilla Ruyan Custard, a custard / tobacco flavor. Never messed with custards before, but initial tests are promising. I want to see if I can incorporate it into some tobacco mixes.

Also going to try some CAP Shortbread as a background / complimentary flavor in the tobacco mixes.

Custards & bakeries! We got ya’ covered!

8 Likes

Try this mix Check cookies, OH MY IT"S GOOD!! Tastes just like MickyD’s

8 Likes

Nice @G1ggity, put it on my to-do list. But I’ll have to use the TPA DC (Clear) and drop the the FA Espresso down a notch… I like the looks of the Cap triple assault :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Testing the Vso Nana Raw in a recipe

10 Likes

Thanks for the info @Ianc13
I won’t toss them I’m glad i only made 2 30mls. What do you mix ny cheesecake (CAP), at? Also Loranns it smells so freaking good.

6 Likes

On the CAP NY Cheesecake start at 3%. Try to keep it under 3.5 % in a mix. LA is a flavor I don’t have.

5 Likes

I mean for say 50 ml by itself for a base to have already steeped n ready for a recipe. 8 1012?%

5 Likes

6 Likes

I personally mix it at 8 to 10%. The problem is that my taste buds are not very good and I use MTL so I have to use a little higher concentration than some. I find I don’t get much out of NYCC under 5% in a mix, so I make my base higher to allow for this.

This I was really hopeful for but I didn’t get much from it when I tested it solo at 6%. Have not tried it again as yet so not sure what base I would use it at. I prefer a slight twang to my cheesecake unless it’s a NY style, and the LA is very smooth.

6 Likes

Fizzy Raspberry Lemonade

Ingredient %
Fizz Pop (CAP) 1.50
Lemon Sweet Betsy (Flavormonks) 1.00
Lemonade (bickford) 3.75
Lemonade (SC) (WF) 2.50
Pink Raspberry (Molinberry) 2.00
Raspberry, Sweet (TPA) 3.00
SteviaClear Sweet Drops (NR) 0.50

Flavor total: 14.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

http://tjek.nu/r/Fkj4?token=247740684022e6b

13 Likes

Making some right now …can’t sleep at 10%

6 Likes

This is only 4 hours old, but tasting great. It is surprisingly balanced. Can’t wait to see how it ages.

2 days and what a difference! I can actually feel the pulp of a homemade Lemonade in this. Coming together like Voltron.

12 Likes

:speak_no_evil: “surprisingly balanced” was exactly the words in my head when I tried my Fizzy Raspberry Lemonade posted just above.

9 Likes