What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I love it when a plan comes together

9 Likes

Think i might need to add another quarter to half percent of the nectarines, but pretty good after being ran through the GC last night, on a side note i forgot how good tfa vbic is, for the last couple years i didn’t replace my bottle because i got liquid barn, but i really think tfa might be a little better overall…

14 Likes

So i gave my partner the strawberry milkshake a few days ago and she loved it till yesterday. Complained about its harshness. So i changed the mesh and cotton still same response. I did tell her it wasnt ready. So i mixed this up using my strawberry base creation that came to be from this community. I didnt have any strawberry gummy left to add to this to bring it to a pink starburst. It will be added later. But it is like sucking on a strawberry jolly rancher off the shake. No harshness no bite just a full bodied strawberry candy.
So here you go

12 Likes

If you don’t already have them, I would try the Tahitian Vanilla from FA and WF first.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on that. It’s been a crazy busy month for me.

6 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve mixed a smooth creamy Coffee vape,
Here’s an easy but unique Coffee that even non coffee vapers would enjoy :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Trying to find my CM PUR so i can mix this tonight but it might be in storage. Fortunately ill be going up on the 1rst so i can dig through some bins.

Looks really good and thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

No problem @muth, I am very grateful for your reply. Yes I have both of those flavours, would they work as a good substitute for the Smooth Vanilla then? Thank you for your thoughts.

5 Likes

I should think so. Smooth Vanilla gets described as a Tahitian Vanilla by several mixers including myself. It has the notes of a Tahitian, bright refreshing vanilla with fruity/spicy notes, specifically cherry (very subtle). It’s probably the most complex out of all the vanilla beans yet so understated and subtle. It’s used in different recipes but mixed with fruits is a popular usage.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for answering my question, that’s good enough for me to not go paying silly money for the FLV Smooth Vanilla.

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 dumped this one about a year ago, and it’s PERFECT for this time of the year !!!

15 Likes

Yeah it is! :us:, wish I could top it for 2022 but tried and ain’t happening…

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 Hey, sometimes it’s hard to improve on perfection. And it looks like you nailed it with last year’s recipe. Enjoy !!

3 Likes

Finally got time to go for a pink starburst and off the shake it is real good. Hiiting on SC Supreme 3 with mesh and man this is good. I decided to go half strawberry ripe tpa and ripe strawberry ssa in this mix and im glad i did.

14 Likes

Meh, I need the PB Taffy from WF to make my next recipe and it hasn’t arrived yet.

7 Likes

Has anyone tried INW Sesame Sweets? I ordered it on a whim and it smells amazing.

ETA: Well dayum, I just read the flavor notes and everyone loves this flavor. Hot diggity, I finally bust my karma :rofl:

10 Likes

Vaping a few things and mixing more of those things tonight.

@fidalgo_vapes’s Dewberry Cream

Incredible as mixed tho i did make a couple subs after the first batch as i am out of Honeydew TPA so i subbed it for Honeydew FLV at .75% which i will increase to .85% for the next batch. I also subbed BB MF for BB RAW VSO at .8% as i am now out of BB MF.

and his

I subbed the sweetener for Sweetness (FLV) and dropped it down a bit, down to .25%, but this mix is fantastic. It is a bit of a coil killer tho, Cheesecake LA by itself can gunk a coil and adding sweetener is going to make it happen quicker, of course, but it is worth using Cheesecake LA. It is still way up on the list for me and my goto for cheesecake flavoring. I have been vaping a ton of this stuff. I mix it is, apply a slight bit of heat, homogenize and let it sit overnight and start vaping it so i can say that at about a week it comes together nicely. I almost never mix a 240ml+ anymore but i had to with this just so i could vape it properly cured.

And now for what might be the absolute best pod vape i gave had to date:

After the first puff of Dewberry i yelled out, “Holy Shit!”, it is so freaking good. In fact i propose it be renamed Holy Shit! I only have one bottle of SB Milkshake left and it is all going into these three mixes. If you dont have it order that shit from Canada ASAP as it is one of the best SB flavors out there. As i did with DB Cream after the first batch i subbed with Honeydew FLV at 1.2%.

@muth If it vapes like those candies taste it will be amazing! Let me know what you think, if you remember.

10 Likes

Lol, Ken, I don’t remember. Which candies?

4 Likes

Sesame Honey Crunch Candy, man i love those things, so yummy!

5 Likes

Oh, haha, I didn’t realize you were jumping back to my question. Surely betcha I’ll let you know :wink:

5 Likes

I forgot the quote thingy. And i have plenty of Cheesecake LA so no need to order it.

4 Likes