What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

First diyhttp://tjek.nu/r/BWJx

8 Likes

Looks good! There is some flavor that I do not know, but it seems consistent, I hope your comments in a few days …

6 Likes

This is the 1st draft. Only half a day steeped and I’m on my second tank. Really nice.

I recently got a small order of SC WF flavors from River, just to pad out an order for a gallon of PG. The Peach Gummy at 1.25% is quite good, but not fully where i want it. The exact same experience i had with FLV! Both together seems to be just what i needed! Well, the MF White Peach addition will work miracles for any Peach mix, so, maybe i need to go back a step and try these as a duo…but…this is fantastic, so far.

Also, the Mandarin Orange is in there to emulate the Haribo Peach Ring, specifically, which has a touch of Orange/Tangerine in real life to back up the Peach. I bought a bag a couple of years ago, last time i tried this profile out. Definitely got a big hint of Orange.

I might boost the Mandarin to a full .25 to seal it.

Can’t wait to taste this farther along the steep!

10 Likes

Funny you should post this @Plunderdrum as I was hunkering for a Peach. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do it! You missing anything? The Mandarin could be replaced with Sweet Tangerine CAP, at an equally low %

5 Likes

Shit, maybe 2. :frowning:

6 Likes

This never happens!

6 Likes

Hehe, I know, right ?? !!!

Snap 2021-01-20 at 20.43.01 Snap 2021-01-20 at 20.42.19

5 Likes

Yeah I’m missing the top 2, but it looks great :tada:
Love the White Peach (MF), kinda feel sorry for the MF reg. Peach, I don’t even use it anymore :rofl:

6 Likes

I can’t see them Jim :slightly_frowning_face: won’t magnify. How about the links? I’d love to see them.

3 Likes

Thx Jim, have the FW. I think I’d like to try the SC WF Roasted Pecans and Cream with that.

Roasted Pecans & Cream - Flavour Concentrate - Wonder Flavours

5 Likes

@Session Drummer had to let you know that I’m vaping the Lotta Latte and for me it’s da bomb! It’s very close if not the actual flavoring for Fivefold Vapors “Stacked”. Holy crappers! I just googled Fivefold and he’s posted his top 4 recipes on FB and I was right!

Wonder if I can use FLV Sweet Cream instead of TFA? Are you familiar with both of them? Heck, I still have his chubby bottles. I’ll just whip some up and recycle them. This is insane. All this time I’ve been trying to clone his Stacked juice.

7 Likes

@muth I’d never heard of him, but glad you found some recipes you like. TPA’s Sweet Cream smells like BA, and not sure about FLV’s.

6 Likes

BA?..

4 Likes
9 Likes

Isn’t that in/a buttery like flavor?

5 Likes

Great breakdown brother!
I’m so glad you laid it out like this (with your added comments), as I would have never thought of combining orange with peach. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

I’d be interested to know how it compares or contrasts against the very excellent FLV Pralines! (if you have it)

6 Likes

I adore Wonder Flavor’s Peach Gummy Candy SC! It and their Black Cherry Jelly Bean are so spot on!!

9 Likes

Busted Ass. :rofl:

Seriously though… Butyric Acid

7 Likes