Whats your 5 favorite recipes you vape

I just googled it. It’s a flower so yeah and there’s also an Osmanthus perfume. Must have been pretty intense on the senses. Ya could have added it to your liquid soap or shampoo :rofl:

4 Likes

Right now I am hunting down a good Pineapple/Raspberry combo recipe. It is my birthday today so hubby took me to the lake with my 4 dogs and we had a little picnic with sandwiches and fruit. He made a fruit medley with pineapple, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries. When I paired up the raspberries with pineapple, it was simply divine! Much more so than any of the other combos and even definitely better having all the fruit combined on my fork. There are so many recipes when I looked in the ELR under Pineapple/Raspberry, so if you or anyone else knows of any recipes with just those 2 flavors, please let me know!

4 Likes

I do have some Osmanthus essential oil and it smells very good but yes, as a vape? Nooooooooo…

4 Likes

A recipe with JUST those two flavors would be just that! Why don’t you just give it a whirl? That is if you have Pineapple and Raspberry on hand. I don’t have a big fruit stash but Sugarloaf Pineapple (VTA) is mighty fine. The only raspberry I own is Raspberry Syrup (SSA) which is very good but maybe not for your application of a fresh fruit cocktail. Start with the two fruit and then expand as needed. And hopefully someone else with more raspberry experience will help you out.

4 Likes

People think because I have so many flavors, that I must be a decent mixer. Nope, LOL! Thank you for your suggestion.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome, I can make this! Have you tried it without the yogurt? Thanks bud.

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! @KC111 :tada::balloon::birthday::gift::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

You are welcome and a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you @KC111

doggy birthday - Free animated GIF - PicMix

6 Likes

Heehee, that’s what I said…just Raspberry and Pineapple :smile:

5 Likes

I was bitching earlier about a bunch of fails but I picked up another one of my testers and by golly I’m vaping it! Just needs some refinements and I might be closer to an old commercial ejuice I used to like.

6 Likes

Happy birthday @KC111

5 Likes

@KC111 HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

And, … best of luck on the pineapple, raspberry hunt. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well happy birthday @KC111.

4 Likes

Happy belated Birthday!

4 Likes

I’m odd as I have 6 favorites, there are several more that I love but these 6 are the ones I make over and over again!

9 Likes

You could always go in the same kind of direction and simply drop the yogurts, and try something like a Pineapple ice cream. Use SSA Ice cream, MB (SSA) Pineapple Lassi, MB (SSA) Funky Pineapple and then a drizzle of SSA Raspberry Syrup over the top.

Damn now I wanna try that.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Definitely mixing this up along with Rocky’s recipe as soon as I get my energy back! Thank you. Your Peanut Butter Cup is really good.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! You are all so kind and truly make this the best group ever.

3 Likes