Whats your 5 favorite recipes you vape

Thank you, my favorite fox hole buddy!

4 Likes

Im a lil late but Happy Birthday

3 Likes

Happy BIrthday @KC111 !

2 Likes

@STR8V8PING @big_vape
Thank you both so much for the b-day wishes!

4 Likes

I just finished mixing up yours and Rockyā€™s recipe. How long do I steep the Pineapple Raspberry Soft Serve for?

4 Likes

@KC111 youā€™re making me want to add some SSA Raspberry Syrup to this one, JUST to see ā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™d try it Immediately. I literally pull that one out of thin air.

4 Likes

This is very good, especially on the 4th day of steeping, thank you for sharing this. I still have 5 more days of steeping before I try Rockyā€™s recipe.

4 Likes

Well thank you young lady. Iā€™m glad you are enjoying it.

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 Your Pineapple Raspberry Smoothie is so darn good! Finally got around to tasting it after a 10 day steep. I will be making this one many more times. The yogurts didnā€™t detract from the fruit flavors at all, the Pineapple/Raspberry were the dominant taste. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!

5 Likes

I mixed up your Soft Servinā€™ Up Pineapple a few days ago and it is steeping now. If I were to add SSA Raspberry Syrup to this, what %'s do you recommend?

3 Likes

Make sure to leave some plain so you can compare. Maybe 0.5% @KC111. The Pineapple is heavy, but not soo heavy it couldnā€™t be overshadowed.

3 Likes

Appreciate that tip! Just a few more days of steeping!

3 Likes

I am so envious of your natural talent to just whip up a recipe out of thin air.

4 Likes

What she said!!! ^^^

4 Likes

Ditto!!! Makes me wanna scream!

5 Likes

You should be darn proud of what magic you create in your kitchen. I donā€™t know if Dan can cook, LOL.

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t hold out any longer! I cracked open the Rumble Crumble last night after 14 days steeping and I canā€™t seem to put it down! Itā€™s delicious and refreshing. At first it was a little lemon forward for me but after the coils and wick broke in it faded and became darn near perfect! I love it and thank you @SessionDrummer for creating this!

3 Likes

Well thank you very much for the kind words @TimWV. I still mix it up with the OG MF Lemon, are you using the MF Silver Lemon ?? If so, Iā€™ve heard itā€™s a bit stronger than the original, which might account for that. Iā€™m glad you liked it Tim.

1 Like

@SessionDrummer yes I am using the silver lemon as I donā€™t think they have the OG any longer.

2 Likes