Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

I’ve bought the enclosure tor a single 26650 DNA75 build but i don’t have a dna board but i have all the parts for a build like this. The pwm board is very flat so I’ll sit down and have a closer look tomorrow.
How’s that laser going btw?

1 Like

I’ve only worked with it the first day…haven’t had time since then.
Make sure you get a good staggered sled. It will determine your build.

1 Like

Those look awesome! Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

1 Like

omg i just caught your avatar, retired1’s?

1 Like

'fraid I don’t understand the question. Or maybe too tired to understand it…shrug…

1 Like

woh wait what?..the ECF Natzi…?

haha, close but not the same. Sorry for the derail, I was probably drinking when I posted that:

3 Likes

(Shudders) …Lol, terrible human being lol

1 Like

you sure it’s not me? I might be a fascist elsewhere and the Dali Lama here. This place has strange calming powers.

7 Likes

Testimonial from a repeat client of mine:

Did another mod test. I’m ******** on the recipes section and ****** on the forum. Anyway, because I am the *********, I tested same liquid same tanks different mods. With yours, the liquid didn’t burn,
It tasted smoother, could taste all the flavors, and will have to get one more from you after the holidays to fully replace the ipv4s. These are THE best Rob. I’m being extremely honest as always. Your liquids are steeping and will get them out after the Xmas rush. You have made my vaping experience so much better and i love this more and more each day.

If this member wants to identify himself, that’s on him.
I just wanted to share this, as it made me feel right nice.

8 Likes

fyi one of your threads you started about the best custard recipe lives on and I am following it:

Absolute BEST custard recipe that RULES all??

Pugs1970
Unresolved Status

1 Like

wow, no way!..HATE that forum lol

2 Likes

That thread started off proper about 4 post in, lmfao.

I love the laid back atmosphere here a lot better. Very relaxing.

4 Likes

Just chillin’

11 Likes

Anyone know where I can get a custom similar to the billet box (40w, VW, single 18650, internal tank…) just not as pricey?. Any interest in building something like this @Whiterose0818 ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It’s absolutely true, your PWM and my goon is my goto every day, it’s an amazing combo, everything tastes better on there :+1:

2 Likes

Love how it says ‘Pugs1970 Unresolved status’ you banned me and I told you to eat a dick, I’d say that was pretty much resolved wouldn’t you lol

3 Likes

I wasn’t a member there but I did go check out the custard thread .The "Unresolved Status " was something that I noticed right away , never seen that before! You are Legend!:smiley:

3 Likes

I can’t believe the thread is still going it was August 2015 lol…

2 Likes

Hey Mr Whiterose, how’s the laser device working? Any experiences engraving anodised aluminium yet? Found the same device on UK ebay/amazon and I haven’t got an xmas present for myself yet.