Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

@therabidweasel
@BoyHowdy
@Pugs1970
all packages/mods are sent!!!

2 Likes

look up egrip, knebox or any similiarā€¦lemme know!

havent had much time lately, but i think i will this weekā€¦keep asking!!

WOOP!! ā€¦exciting times ahead ;), thanks for the update brother :grin::+1:

Hey @Whiterose0818 thanks for the response. Ive done a deep dive on all in
one box mods and own a few. After reading too many reviews I narrowed it
down to the joyetech evic aio/egrip 2, kanger cupti, and artery summa.
Spitback issues xā€™ed out the joyetechs. I ended up getting the summa over
the cupti as you donā€™t have to remove the coil each time you want to refill
it. I love the thing. It has a sturdy build, 5ml tank, 18650 battery, great
air flow / flavor, VW, zero leak, and bottom fill so you donā€™t have to mess
w the coil each time you want to refilll. They have quietly discontinued it
which means itā€™s coils will soon disappear. They never released an rba
which means learning how to build wouldnā€™t be an option for me either. I
did some searching and the billet box looks amazing. The only two things
that made it a no go for me are the $price$ and the low more mtl airflow
(though Iā€™ve read it can be changed by using an adapter).

I love the DIY (make my own juice) community and figured this would be a
great place to try and see if getting something made might be possible. Any
suggestions proposals welcome.

1 Like

Thank you brother , I will be stalking the mailman! I am so excited to have won the small green one , canā€™t wait for it to arrive and be able to start using it. :grin:
I need to get me a tank built and have it ready for itā€™s arrival as I think it will make a perfect travel mod!:yum:

3 Likes

its a straight PWM deviceā€¦no features
just a heads up

1 Like

I just want to step into this thread again and say how much I am enjoying this mod and how grateful I am fr winning it. Even my non vape friends are quite intrigued by it. Everyone picks it up and wants to play with it. It just chucks clouds fast and works andā€¦ again, Thank YOU!

10 Likes

That is the beauty of the PWM IMO. You donā€™t need any features other than a fire button and an adjustment dial to control the power!:grinning:

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait! I havenā€™t seen a pic of it, but yā€™all Iā€™m pretty sure ima bout to show you what a whiterose custom mod can be down below. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

I do NOT intend to disappoint!!!

4 Likes

You will not be sorry, this thing hits like an animal. No delay, no ramp,no puff shot or getting a lung full of air before you get vapor :slight_smile: Itā€™s magic!

4 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Mine is just beastly. I paired it up with a velocity and every inhale is a mouthful of delicious vapor. Itā€™s an honor to have it.

4 Likes

I knowā€¦I feel kind of elitist, like I own a Porsche or something. Feel kind of guiltyā€¦(well, sort of kind of)

No! MINE MINE MINE!

6 Likes

A quick pic before work of my newest member of the @Whiterose0818 custom mod family!
I was the lucky winner of the last raffle for the tiny dual 18650 PWM mod. I donā€™t know how you got dual 18650 batteries in this thing but it Rocks!
I had a moonshot I keep built for my Noisy Cricket mod so it will work great on this PWM.
Thanks again Whiterose , I will covet this dearly!

18 Likes

@Whiterose0818 You have really come a long way with this new venture and all I can say is what I am seeing here is definitely a class act my friend VERY nice work.

8 Likes

Damn and I thought it was a single 18650 mod :sunglasses: ā€¦ sweet!

1 Like

@BoyHowdy, @Whiterose0818: What kind of PWM board is in there? Plus goes straight from the sled to the 510 so i would guess itā€™s a smartPWM2.2?

2 Likes

Nice to seeya @wvsanta

2 Likes

Honestly I have no idea , sorry. IIRC @Whiterose0818 called it a Micro V2 PWM ?
I was able to use it all night at work tonight and could not be more pleased.I put a Joytech Ultimo Tank on it and it made for an outstanding vape!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes