Xi'an Taima flavors

Gold Mango - 1%
Now let me start off by saying im not a huge mango afficionado. I have only tried a few mangos. All were pretty good for mango. This one however BLOWS AWAY any mango iv tried. This one is from their Gold line in which i was told were extra strong.This is a POTENT vibrant , , juicy, sweet ripe natural mango that you can vape solo all day. I havent tried every mango but i cant see how a mango can get much better. Super saturated , natural and delish. You get every part of a real ripe mango. I also have the Taima Aussie mango which i have yet to test. We will see how they compare. I give this one a easy solid 10.0

8 Likes

Rabbit Toffee (Supermilk) - 1%
If you havent had Rabbit toffee look at the pic below. Its a very unique Chinese milk taffy like candy. There is nothing else that come remotely close to this flavor and having had the candy they nailed the crap out of it. Blown away how much it resembles the candy. I get a vibrant saturated very very milky and creamy taffy with a slight sweet toffee on the backend. Great body. I find this delish. Now heres the thing.This flavor is not gonna be for everyone.Being as is a very milky cream it does carry a good amount of buteric.The buteric is 100 percent needed however to get this flavor right. It melds the milky cream to the taffy note making it taste just like the pic texture and all. As odd and specific as it is i can really see using this a lot.Great both solo and in mixes where you want to cream up some caramels or toffees.This will also be INCREDIBLE in ice cream
If you not too sensitive to buteric dont be afraid to give this one a try. I give it a 9.0. It would be a 10 but i deducted a point only because the buteric can turn some off.

8 Likes

Appreciate you mentioning the Butyric…Its a tough one for me. I can tolerate some and a lot steep out enough or all the way , however there are those ones that make me want to :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

One thing i can tell you is i havent noticed it steeping out any on this one. Its not too bad but like i said im not sensitive to it and even enjoy it a little on the right flavor but if i can taste it someone more sensitive to it i can def see as a issue. The real candy has a almost buteric to it also though.its almost like a sweetened evaporated milk kinda candy. Iv had some flavors where the buteric was even too much for me. This is a more fitting kind of buteric. For example fa cookie premium is just not a fitting buteric for me and i dont really enjoy it.this is not as bad imo

3 Likes

Coffee Donut 1.5%
Wow wow wow. Banger Alert! This one may just be my new fav coffee flavor. If you ever had FE cappuccino, this one has a pretty similar coffee note but its a lot more then just that. The coffee is the perfect strength and saturation all throughout the vape. Not too heavy , not light and not burnt at all. On the backend your left with a really nice kinda non descript light bakery note that melds perfectly with the coffee. I wouldnt really say its a donut as i dont get any of that donut grease.Not really a biscuit either. Its kind of non descript. You can tell its cakeish but not really exactly what kind but it fits really well almost like its being dunked in the coffee. You should have no problem using this as just a premium coffee cappuccino flavor in a mix. Its really good and i went through a 30ml of it pretty fast. The body overall is medium like other fe coffee flavors.theres a slight bit of cream but leaves it wide open to mix with your fav creams. I give this one a easy 10.0

6 Likes

Thanks for the review. I really want to try the mango. Can you post links to were these concentrates can be baught.

3 Likes

Great reviews! Highly appreciated @STR8V8PING!
I’m working on myself to not buy everything that comes around, but i feel i’m getting weak again. I’ll blame you for this one.

6 Likes

They are not easy to get in small amounts. You can get samples . Either 10 20ml samples or 20 10ml samples. The min order size is 1 liter though. It may be possible to do a group buy for them eventually if theres enough interest. Its 60 dollars a liter which really isnt too bad.

I got them from here on Alibaba. Your dealing with Taima themselves on here just through Alibaba which makes it easier.

3 Likes

Can someone tag Bullcity and Nomnomz in this thread so that they stock these? It will be good for the community and, as I think, good investment.

3 Likes

Jf has some taima. They are FE

3 Likes

Yes, I wish @Bull_City_Flavors would bring back the SC line!

4 Likes

So you’re saying the Xi’an Taimas are the same as the old SC’s and FE’s ? If so just buy them from FJ.

2 Likes

Yea all FE , vz , sc flavors are actually Taima

2 Likes

Well in that case, screw mucking around with Alibaba LOL. Flavor Jungle for the win.

2 Likes

Well Taima has 800 plus flavors that you cant get from the normal fe sc

1 Like

Well unless I missed something, you’re topping out at 20 samples, or buying in liters, so …

3 Likes

Possibly. I have some ideas but we will see how things go

3 Likes

About the only FE’s that I deemed “buy again” were the Mango, Lemon, and Cappuccino.

… AND, the Sweet Rice

Maybe @STR8V8PING should pick up a liter of the Donut Coffee and we’ll split it up.

2 Likes

@Ali27 you might have BETTER luck reaching out to Flavor Jungle, as they already carry 82 of them. Figure out a list of MUST haves, and see if they’ll add them to their stock.

2 Likes

That may be possible but we will see. I may also have a place to get smaller quantity then 1 liter. I like so many sc flavors. Prob some of my fav flavors. I loke most of the tobaccos iv tried. Caramel creme , caramel candy caramel mocha. A few fruits.

1 Like