Xi'an Taima flavors

Im doubting fj would since their fe line has been pretty set for years. I dont think they ever brought out any new ones

1 Like

It would be a lot easier (and cheaper) for them to add a few to their stock, as opposed to a new vendor having to start stocking them from scratch. Someoneā€™s gotta convince them there is demand for them.

1 Like

Im sure it would. Never hurts to ask

2 Likes

Itā€™s a real shame the BCF stopped carrying them. I was sure at least the big/hot sellers would have remained.

3 Likes

Except Taima has over 800 flavorsā€¦If anyine wants something different than they have a lot of interesting things.

3 Likes

Of course people wont be able to try your recipes but these days thats limited anyway

2 Likes

I know taima makes flavors for a lot of flavor companies. On their flavor list i noticed some have brackets on the flavor like (tfa) and noticed that they are flavors tfa has. Im wondering if they made those for that tfa. Taima flavors are also the flavorings used in a large majority of the disposibkes coming out of china.

2 Likes

I am gonna grab the 20 10mls just so ican have 10mls of Sunflower seed lol Aka Sun Seed FE

2 Likes

Ya this is the problemā€¦Sure grab some things that interest you ut I highly doubt Taima will become a thing.

2 Likes

No def not without one of the main retailers carrying them. I can def see the benefit of someone carrying some of these though. They really are top notch flavors. The ice cream cake may be the best ice cream iv used and i think their magnum ice cream is supposed to be there best one. Their hit rate seems pretty high so far

3 Likes

Is there a way i can post their flavor list pdf here?

2 Likes

@STR8V8PING what did they charge you for shipping for the small sample bottles ?

1 Like

30 bucks for dhl

2 Likes

Hehe, well I donā€™t think any reseller is going to stock all of them. We should get a ā€œMust Haveā€ list, cull it down, and see whatā€™s left.

3 Likes

You gotta test and review all 800

4 Likes

Hot drop it here ā€¦

2 Likes

Copy/paste it as text.

1 Like

Hehe, He who STARTS the tests, must COMPLETE the tests !!!

2 Likes

@STR8V8PING ā€¦

1 Like
3 Likes