Your best Grape Vape

I am about 80% sure that they are the same flavours as Flavour Express, Vape Zone, BCF SC, Juice Factory SC, Magical Flavours and many many others - but without a paper trail I can only go on the taste of a few of them (thus the 20% doubt)

4 Likes

He is a quick bugger that @woftam :rofl:

4 Likes

I actually loved the HC cereal and plan on getting it if it’s every on the website again LOL

3 Likes

So just getting back after some testing, I’ve done a new mix 2% flv grape 1% cap super sweet and it’s got the grape taste but I’m finding it fades away in the exhale so new mix

14%grape soda fe
12%grape juice tpa/tfa
4% grape flv

My theory is the grape flv will provide the grape hit on the inhale and as with the last mix of grapey by chemist I’m going to get that grape exhale and grape juice concintrate providing enough sweetness to it… possibly 1-3% super sweet ? Next grape mix will be a grape with koolada

4 Likes

Got a new mix that’s the bomb diggity! I saw @Alisa had a mix of Flavorah grape at 1./. Then Flavorah Cranberry @2./. If I’m not mistaken. I’ll look it up to find it if I can it was on a grape forum. I added a .5 percent of FA Bilberry and 1./. Super sweet and its a marvelous vape! Thanks @Alisa for pointing me in that direction. You all should mix it up it’s fantastic and simple.

3 Likes

My try on a starfruit grape clone. I hope you have some suggestions to further improve this recipe.
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3437934/Starfruit%20Grape%20By%20Pacha%20Mama%20Salts%20Clone

4 Likes

Hey guys. I only have FW Grape Soda and INW Grape as for as Grape concentrates go. Can anyone suggest any good Grape Sodas I can make with these? My flavour stash is on public and I have around 70 flavours total at the moment if anyone would care to look and suggest a combo. I’ve been thinking of a Grape Ice type vape for a wee while but have yet to play around with the numbers. Primarily for Caliburn style pods. Will have a read through the whole thread and see if theres any I can work with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t remember if I shared this one here or not. Very good for a grape, and I don’t vape much grape. Sweetener is up to you.

2 Likes

I think the author is referring to the additional throat hit, but for me (and I don’t know why), but grapes taste different with FB compared to salts, much better in my opinion even.

3 Likes

@anon70102222 I think it was two fold…

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% VG) 35.00 %

Flavor total: 2 ml / 2g (20%)

I’ve mixed this up quite a few times @ 3mg FB NIC, and 70v/30p and although punchy, it was quite good. Very good for a 2 flavor mix. One could easily drop the % down for sub-ohm, and would NEED to drop the high NIC. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have you or others had more time to play with Pixie Sticks more? I’m starting to work with it now to see if I can sneak it in with a blue raspberry mix, which things like SC/FE Grape or INW Purple Blush are options and knowing this flavor it fits the application in theory better with a grape flavor but added bonus without being way too chalky, so I can use another WF berry like Boysen-Rasp instead. So on the fruit side’ish only how does this work well in? Obviously an accent, but what % and goal?

BTW: If you want a grape, probably P4P the best single flavor and one of the most underrated is NR Ocean Myst. I’ll eventually get around one of these days to grapes as half the time I was trying to work it in with bubblegum (MB Big/LA) but it just wasn’t all that great, which 95% grapes aren’t in the first place and you have to combo the F out of them because nobody has gotten it right yet. Although I say that looking at 4oz of INW Grapes right next to me :slight_smile: that’s for Grack though, which is the best grape vape out there but IMO you need to change it up a bit which Philosaphucker agrees too. It might be going on 2 years now for that being my ADV every single day.

3 Likes

I have played with Pixie Sticks a little bit. I do pick up a very slight hint of grape in it but it will work with other berries, if you push it higher the grape is more prominent from my experience.
Used it from 0.5-2%, but like it better under 1%. I found 2% way too much for me and now only use it to accent candy or soft drink mixes.
I’m a strawberry fiend so I have candy mixes with it.
I do like that WF Boysen/Rasp, and have used it with Pixie Sticks but I was too greedy on both in that mix and need to go back.
Don’t do grape so can’t offer anything on that.

2 Likes

If you don’t make sure you pick up WF Sour Ball Candy. They killed it last year but that’s their best accent by a mile. A lot of the newer WF isn’t really a primary (boysen/rasp excluded) but their job on accenting especially candy and lifting up fruit mixes was stuff companies haven’t done in 4+ years.

I’m not the best at describing compared to others so I’ll let the brilliant pudding explain sour ball as it’s an odd flavor, which nobody knows about, and doesn’t use it here on ELR. Heck, I think ATF with 1/100 less people have more mixes with it:

For Strawberry and other fruit mixes it’ll kick it up a notch. I wouldn’t push it higher than 1.50% or so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDmmVTNkDVA&t=1625s

3 Likes

Be interested to know how you tweak Grack, xx2000xx. That was one of the first recipes I ever made but sadly I over-vaped it and I’ve kinda gone off it for now. A tweak might help though :smirk:

1 Like

Cutting Meringue in half to start. Then I only use CAP SW Straw at 1% with .5% JF Sweet Strawberry. I Use WS-23 & Polar instead of koolada too.

If you haven’t tried it GIGI on ATF as is a nice twist on Grack using cherries and updated flavors. I think a lot more people would like that better, but the key with Grack is you have to let it steep 3 days for the cactus to settle. Before the koolada killed the off-notes but if you use ws-23 instead then you have to do it yourself.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

1 Like

I just woke up (yeah we’ve been lazy lately) and I read that as Grapes tastes different with Facebook compared to salts… yeah i shouldn’t be online without my first cup of coffee LOL.

2 Likes

Ordered some dang VSO grape to see if it’s good I’ll come back and let ya’ll know when it arrives and I test it out.

4 Likes

Did you pick up their other hyped flavor in blueberry? If so let me know how that one is.

3 Likes

I didn’t. I have MF blueberry so not really interested in another one :slight_smile:

2 Likes