Your Top 3 Tanks

shit…i sat down at my lab last night and started mixing, never even looked at that tank, lol
i did grab it this morning, threw in some mothers milk and left for work.
flavor is good, real good even, just not as good as the Mut X mt-rta…will try to rebuild it in the next few days and see if i can get that flavor up.
My Queen returns from a tattoo convention tonight after a 5 day trip, so needless to say, i will not be in the lab tonight…

I hear you bro. At your convenience. :yum:

1 Like

I need to update my top three tanks as well.

1. Crius V3 , Great quality , good + flavor , good + build deck, good + side fill
    2.Aromamizer ,Great quality , great flavor, good + build deck, meh bottom fill
  2. Smok TVF4 , Great quality , good flavor , good build deck , good + top fill and it has lots of deck options and pre built coils if needed.
    I am sure we will see plenty more tanks and hopefully some very nice ones.
1 Like

i havent changed anything in this build, its a 22g Ti build. 6.5 wraps on a 3mm ID, i think and rayon wick… but i did put some mothers milk in it and it is absolutely banging this morning! the flavor is superb! so i’m gonna stay with this for a bit, see whats up and then when i’m ready i’m gonna rebuild and try some SS in it.
so if you need an opinion on whether to purchase or not…to me, its definitely a go. 5ml capacity, velocity style posts vs the standard 4 post design of the mutation x mt-rta. its nice, real nice even!

1 Like

That build has stood the test of time… hasn’t failed me yet.

I have ordered ti 22 (i had ordered them before Christmas but they were out of stock) and looking forward to use it but I also ordered some 22g ss316L. Have you tried those? I use ss316 a lot for tc so had to try.

1 Like

I love the 316l…excellent wire to use for all purposes. I like a really low build on my FuChai, it fires down to 0.05 ohms in power AND TC mode…

2 Likes

Yeah I love my 24g ss316 and sometimes I even use 26g twisted.

Look forward to get the 22g 316l. I even have a Griffin fresh from the usc just for the purpose :+1:

1 Like

My favorite list for W

1. Crown v2
  2. Billow v2
  3. Tfv4

I just ordered a sigelei fuchai and am finally going to try TC. What tank out of these is best using ni200?

Firstly, most including myself are going to recommend using Ti. Nickel. . .should be avoided IMO. That said, if you have the dual RBA base for the TFV4 I would build it for TC.

However, if you remove the inner shroud of the Billow V2, don’t use it at all, and build that, it will easily beat the other two on flavor. Just make sure your wicks extend into the juice channels and kinda seat them into the channels with you fingernail (4x) before screwing on the tank. The Billow will the win easily on flavor and come pretty close on clouds.

Not a Crown fan myself, so thats full disclosure.

1 Like

Goblin
iSub
Kanger Mini
(not in any particular order)

My top 3 tanks are:

Cthulu V2 - I have 2 of these, they have dual and single build decks
Billow V2 - dual coil deck
Uwell Crown, I use the RBA mostly
Kanger Subtank, I know that’s 4, but its worthy of inclusion. You can do dual coils on its deck…

My top three tanks are:

Smok TVF4
KangerTech Sub-Tank
KangerTech Sub-Tank mini

For me personally the SMOK is way ahead of the others although I have not tried the new KangerTech Top tanks. I find the TF-Q4 coils the best for flavour with the SMOK tank and find it amazing that so many different coils are available. I also suffered from the KangerTech’s leaking a lot no matter what you did and I have found no such problem with the TVF4.

I only have three tanks so in this order:

1: Aspire Cleito - only 2 weeks in and the best tank out of the three.
2: Aspire Triton - this is a great tank even with the cleaning problems,
3: Smok tfv4 - too big and heavy should have bought the mini.

I was going to sell my rx 200 but now have the Aspire Cleito on and it’s a beast, just looks cool.

1 Like

I’m kinda liken these 3 RTA’s

1. Griffin- Great flavor & good cloud production, easy top fill, can fit large coils.
    3.5 ml juice capacity. Neg. very minor leeking, ( build dependent).
  2. Aromamizer- Great flavor & good cloud production, no leeking at all.
    Neg. Filling can be a bit of a pain, bottom fill, rubber ring airflow
    control, raised drip tip can make other tips look goofy on it.
  3. Bellus- Great flavor, good cloud production, 2 post build deck, easy top
    fill. Neg. Can be a little tricky to wick, weeps a bit through air
    holes.
    Honorable mention Goliath V2, Good flavor, good cloud production. No leeking. Neg filling can be tricky, smaller 3 ml tank, juice flow ring doesn’t really work as it should.

My top 3 tanks:
Aromamizer (I see no need to get V2 or Supreme versions).
Chtulu V1 and V2: Both versions are similar in amount of flavor and vapor production.
TFV4 and TFV4 Mini: I like the Mini Better. The orig. seems to get very hot. I run it at 40 watts and I’ve tried different pre-built coils.

I have 3 new tanks on the way: The Pheonix, The Cleito, and the WISMEC Theorem. They should arrive soon (Ordered US, not from China).
I’m anxious to make some large builds on the Pheonix using titanium. I’m hoping none leak and I’ll replace the Chtula tanks.
I need something to take in the car. My Aromamizers don’t like to travel and put big spots on my shirt.

1 Like

Due to recent purchases, I have a new top 3…

The Boreas… this tank produce flavor and vapor better than most of my drippers. It also has the smoothest draw of any tank I own.

Aromamizer Supreme… the best built tank I own. Great features and a excellent flavor and vapor producer. Very close to the Boreas.

The Billow v3… It was hard for me to choose this over the original Aromamizer , but the functionality far surpass the Aromamizer and flavor production is almost identical.

3 Likes

John, I see you’ve had the Cleito for 2 weeks. Any leaking at all?
Also, someone said on Utube that Triton coils fit in the Cleito, but I didn’t believe it. Is it true? Can’t see how that would be because the whole coil is the chimney and would have to be much longer.

Cleito
Herakles Plus
Bellus

Just from my experience, these tanks all have something going for them. The Cleito is just so simple, yet powerful. Amazing flavour, not one leak to date, gives a pleasant warm vape without being ‘hot’. For the money, can’t see any downside. I prefer the 0.4 ohm coils, I’d rather have 2 of those in the pack than a 0.2 extra, but that’s being picky.

Herakles plus is also a great tank. Better built than the Cleito, started iff the whole inner juice chamber close off - doesn’t need the top airflow IMO, but it’s there. Close it off for better flavour, and the flavour is great! Love the coils.

The Bellus is my first decent RTA - it was a leaky bitch when I got it at first, but I’ve sorted that, got the wicking down, and a simple trick after filling is to blow some air down through the tip [with the airflow closed up] - and you’re good to go , leak free. Only thing I don’t like is I find it fiddly to build on, deck is tiny and retrictive.

I will be buying another RTA soon enough, so the Bellus will drop from that spot no doubt, but it’s got damn good flavour and I like it’s simple looks.

No leaks here after 2 weeks. I doubt other coils would fit, but I have some Herakles 1 coils somewhere, they fit the triton/Atlantis, if triton coils fit they should too. I see noway to fit them in. There would be no way to screw the cap on as you’d have no chimney.