Your Top 3 Tanks

i’ll be rebuilding mine as well when i get home…i’ll post my build…lemme know how yours goes!
wow…its like we all got brand new tanks, huh? lol

3 Likes

I just finished my rebuild and it’s a much better vape with 22g Ti and still no leaks.

Use a fluffy wick that rest on top of the juice channels.

It wicks so much better that it feeds these contact coils with no problems. It also have better airflow.

22g Ti contact coils, 2.5mm ID at .08 ohms. It feels like a new tank.

3 Likes

hell to the yeah!

so you upped the gauge to 22, but youre sticking to the 2.5 ID? you dont think it’ll take a 3mm ID?
and 7 wraps, huh? is that maxed out?
i’m pretty excited about rebuilding it…i have 2 auth. Billow v2 and one clone…woo hoo!

1 Like

I wanted to make sure they would fit. I also wanted to build below .1 ohms. 7 wraps Ti contact coils with a 3mm ID might go above .1 ohm. I could only get a few wraps of 22g before with a 2mm ID and it was too low. This is my first try… I will optimize it later. Right now it’s a lot of Ti and more flavor than before.

3 Likes

I tried that first but it didn’t fit so I went with 2.5.

2 Likes

What gauge and how many wraps, spaced or contact.

I guess I went a bit overboard, 4 strands of 28 gauge twisted, 4 wraps spaced.

At least you went for the gusto. You never know until you try. This is the easiest modding I’ve ever done to a tank. It already had good flavor… now it’s great.

2 Likes

I want to replace the screws on my Billow v2…any suggestions?

I’ve heard @Ken_O_Where suggest finding tank stuff at the hardware store.

2 Likes

A real one like Ace hardware generally has most things like screws and o-rings and a knowledgeable staff in most cases.

2 Likes

Went to three different ones today including an Ace. They had o-rings just nothing real close on size and all made of a kind of gummy black rubber instead of silicone. Size wise they had the right ring diameters but the thickness of the rubber was way too thick. Also wasn’t so sure if that rubber would handle the heat of vaping as well as silicone.

I don’t think there should be the kind of heat at the point where seals are that would cause them to melt or break down. Personally if I had a tank configured like that I just wouldn’t use it.

Finally tried the bellow v2 with out the barrel. Oooh my it’s not the same tank. No dry hits(was a problem for me). And the flavor is just wonderful. Now I need to rebuild with larger coils. Thank you everyone this has brought this tank out of retirement.

2 Likes

Cool, i can finally talk about a tank. Over the years ive tried several, i have a RSST, Fogger v2 & v4, Kayfun, Subtank Mini’s and now Goblin Mini’s. Cant say that i loved any of them until i got the Goblin Minis. I like the flavor and vapor production i get from a RDA and now i can get that from a tank.

Goblin mini is hands down my favorite, since i got them i have hardly touched my RDA’s. Great air flow, flavor, and it is very forgiving with wicking and tho the build deck is small it was easy enough to build on. So my top three favorites are:

Goblin mini
Goblin mini
Goblin mini

I have 4 of them so i can claim them as my top three, hehe. Looking forward to seeing what happens this year in the way of tanks, if the GB are any indication its going to the year of the tank.

2 Likes

You started with a mid-range tank. I know it’s subjective, but IMO it’s nowhere near the top of these new super tanks.

2 Likes

Dafuq? There are super tanks? And this thing is really only a mid range tank? I need more information while logged into FT…

I assumed this thing was pretty top of the line considering it produces nearly the same flavor as my Plumes. My brain is an empty vessel for your knowledge.

1 Like

That’s just my opinion. I’m sure there are users that feel it’s the tits.

1 Like

As i know that you have been using tanks for quite some time your opinion is based on knowledge obtain by practical application or wisdom. Meaning i value your opinion and am open to suggestion.

1 Like

The Aromamizer, TFV4, Mutation X MT, Billow v2, Ohm Mega,OBS Crius

I think of these you would really appreciate the Billow v2 without the coil barrel and The Aromamizer.

3 Likes