Baby Brands (lesser known flavors)

Me too! Yummy!!! Although to be fair I need to try the FLV Rum Raisin I just got in first :frowning:

I have been wanting to try a few of the OOO and German Flavors also. Iā€™ve never bitten as they all seem to have to be ordered separately and involve extra shipping. And the Caramel Butter and 2 pies from Wonder Flavours.

Euroflavors Kiwi :nauseated_face: Just no, unless you like tropical perfume.

The Virgin Colada Iā€™m still undecided on. It tastes like the Pina Colada Mixer that you buy already made in the bottle.So an artifical colada rather than a fresh, but I kinda like it too. Hmmmm, still undecidedā€¦lol

2 Likes

Have you tried both the Lime Wedge and the original Lime by FLV? I would imagine the lime wedge has more of an organic feel to it rather than just the juice.

I just pulled out both flavors to try and give you a comparison of both. The lime flavor reminds me of lemon lime cap or tfa. It has almost that 7up lime flavor to it. Lime wedge is more like I took an actual lime and cut it into pieces. It reminds me of waiting on tables 15 years ago and cutting up a lime to stick a wedge on a margarita glass that had salt put around the glass. I just mixed up a strawberry margarita juice yesterday with this flavor. Iā€™m still playing around with it but I think itā€™s a great start. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

What does everyone think about Chefā€™s Flavors? I forgot about themā€¦

EDIT: Just realized they are in the UK, are there any US suppliers?

OSDIY carries some of them. Not a lot.

2 Likes

@MysticRose thankyou! I was trying to remember who else stocked LA

Are German Flavors available in the UK anywhere?

Not that Iā€™m aware of. Might be worth checking the shipping costs to order direct from them.

Two weeks later and they finally made it here. I find the packaging odd to say the least. Gonna mix up solo flavors here shortly.

2 Likes

Odd indeedā€¦!

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing the mixing % for Purilum. Is it similar to CAP, FW, TPA?

My eyes lit up to the Strawberry Marshmallow Cereal & Cookieā€¦

For most mixes Iā€™ve been using Purilum anywhere from 1-6%. So yes, very similar to TPA, CAP, etc. The thing Iā€™ve been so impressed with its how accurate some of these flavors are. Theyā€™re definitely good for beginners because theyā€™re easy to work with since theyā€™re not stupid strong (a little extra probably wonā€™t kill a mix like stronger brands can do) and the price point is very reasonable.

Hereā€™s a rough estimate of %s that Iā€™d use in mixes for the ones I listed in that other post:

**2-4%**Cranberry orange ( bright tangy and tart cranberry sauce with orange notes)
1-5%-Strawberry marshmallow cereal ( think lucky charms cereal but with strawberry flavored crunchy marshmallows)
3-5%-Lemonade and strawberry lemonade ( these are just really nice smooth lemonades)
1-3%-Cookie (crispy crunchy homemade sugar cookie, works great for adding a crumbly layer to desserts)

5 Likes

What brand flavors are those?

1 Like

Flavor Phoenix. I bought them directly from Flavor Phoenix but they are also sold diy vapor supply.

2 Likes

Good for beginners - Yes that is me! Thank you for sharing your % notes with me VapeyMama. Those will be on my list for my 4th of July Purchases!

2 Likes

So far i have only fw, tpa, cap, fa, inw and flv. I wish to try some other brands, but often it is very hard to find any published MSDS / DAAP reports about each of their flavours. I am not diketone allergic and i often use v1 versions, but i still believe publishing all those info is somehow needed for any serious company. I know LB has it greatly presented (and i like their vanilla ice cream btw), but what about:

• Real Flavors
  • Jungle Flavors
  • Wonder Flavors
  • OoO
  • Molinberry
  • German Flavours
1 Like

Hereā€™s a little known company that has a few hard to find flavors (and where a few of the pricy DIYFS flavors are sourced from). Www.getsuckered.com
I have had a pretty extensive conversation with them about the use of their flavorings and their use in the vapor industry (needless to say, they wonā€™t come right out and say ā€œyes, you can use them for e-liquids, like we do for our own line!ā€)
They will e-mail the msds upon request. All flavorings are marketed as diaketone & diacetyl free (If youā€™re worried about having them in your flavorings, I would request an independent lab report. Anyone can say ā€œ-blank- freeā€ and still have legal room if they are found to still contain it.)
They also have their flavorings divided by base, so stay away from the soybean oil, unless youā€™re baking with them.
compared to some of the prices Iā€™ve paid at DIYFS, these guys blow them away (as expected, since they are the source.)
Give them a gander and if someone runs across the source for Holy Vanilla, please share, looking high and low for it.

5 Likes

Oh wow. Thank you for this. I have had my eye on the ā€œHOLY VANILLAā€ for a while.

1 Like

Try their French Vanilla. Itā€™s really close to the Holy vanilla, might even be it, I just havenā€™t tried the stronger formulation, yet. (on its way).
They have some really wonderful flavors and they have some (that can be weak in flavor) that are reformulated (theyā€™ll be right below the original) to be of a stronger flavor. Just take their starting percentages as a VERY rough guide. Some are spot on, but others are recommended WAY too high.
Hoping to give a report about their chocolate and brownie flavors in a month (just ordered one of each, hoping thereā€™s no bandaids and socks in there!)

3 Likes

Awesome - so I donā€™t want the ones labeled ā€œstrongerā€ instead I should buy the one like this Vanilla French Flavoring (PG) 0.5 oz. Thanks for the tips about the %'s. Since they are the source of the DIYFS flavors - I could possibly utilize the flavoring % recommendations from DIYFS as a general starting point?

2 Likes