Good Deals 2017!

That’s a really good deal. Free shipping too! I want to order them, but I don’t need them…I guess that is my addiction.

2 Likes

Maybe you can buy them and pass them out on your Anonymous Flavor Addict meetings?

2 Likes

Lol! I know i ordered around 1500 30ml and 2500 10ml from vaporworld.biz on black Friday for like $125 each set. I’m good for life but the down side is they are all the black bottles.

1 Like

Hmmm, I could toss empty bottles instead of candy bars for participation?

Nahhhh, I’m too greedy, they would have to sit in my drawer unused just so I would know I have them. THAT is the sickness :frowning:

4 Likes

There’s something very appealing about fresh clean and unused bottles - only thing coming close is new notebooks and office supplies lol

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nicotine River Updates & Deals

Medicine Flower is having a spring floral sale !

www.medicineflower.com

Spring is in the air!
Don’t miss our spring sales event!
Prices for the products below are automatically discounted.

EXCLUSIVELY for our email customers use code SPRING17
for an additional 13% off of your entire order!

Bulgarian Rose Flavor
View similar products »

Jasmine Flavor
View similar products »

Linden Blossom Absolute
View similar products »

Violet Flavor
View similar products »

Agarwood (Oud) Absolute
View similar products »

Frangipani Absolute
View similar products »

Jasmine auriculatum Absolute
View similar products »

Orange Blossom Absolute
View similar products »

Copyright © 2017 Medicine Flower, All rights reserved.

5 Likes

Icon RDA (Mike Vapes) pre-order $14.90

1 Like

Have you ever ordered from elego mall? I was just wondering how they are to deal with? Do they actually ship what you order?

Yes and Yes is the short answer.:grinning:
They are very similar to all of the other Chinese suppliers, not the quickest, but your order arrives eventually, at least my previous order did.
I also ordered the Icon RDA.

1 Like

Welcome Florian.

That kit is a good one but this one one I think is better.

http://www.evaps.fr/details-produit.coffret-istick-pico-tc-75w-melo-3-mini-eleaf.html

3 Likes

The one you originally posted has 4 buttons. The one I posted I consider a better product in my opinion with one less button.

If you are looking for an entry level devixe, one of the two you posted last is perfect. To keep this thread on topic you can start a thread about picking a new device without links to that site or feel free to send me a private message and I will help you any way I can with picking out the right device for a beginner vapor.

6 Likes

Smok g320 kit with tfv8 tank $49! Sale will usually end at 3pm est.

https://csvape.com/deal-of-the-day/smok-g320-marshal-kit.html?___SID=U#

1 Like

You could always start out really simple and switch to something like the Pico or one of the other mini ones when you know what you want:

3 Likes

Those both look to be newer versions of the very popular eGo AIO - a very popular, user-friendly device. Easy to set up for first use, very user-friendly in the long run. My mom still prefers it to using a mod - she says a device like that is ‘less fiddly’. Heck, I still have one for use when I’m out on school trips with my son. It’s portable, discreet, and isn’t known to make enormous clouds.

The only downside that I can see to those devices is that if your battery runs out, you can’t just pop in a new one. If you spend a lot of time where USB charging isn’t available you might want to consider either a different device or buying two of them. When I started vaping I had a couple of slips back to smoking due to dead batteries - easily avoidable if you plan ahead!

This Labelmaker was brought to my attention. This is the same one that Ken and I purchased last year. I paid over $70 with shipping for the same printer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122407006875

3 Likes

$70 is kinda cheap considering what this guy is charging for the same printer. I mean US $1.169,99 is kinda steep don’t you think…

2 Likes

That price is insane. For that amount I’d just keep labeling with tape and markers.

5 Likes

It’s beyond insane. But fortunately there is other printers on ebay that is priced more fair.

2 Likes

I just bought an inexpensive label maker and buy a cheap 2 pack of labeling tape for $8 about once every 8 months or so. Works great for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes