Good Deals 2017!

Have you ever ordered from elego mall? I was just wondering how they are to deal with? Do they actually ship what you order?

Yes and Yes is the short answer.:grinning:
They are very similar to all of the other Chinese suppliers, not the quickest, but your order arrives eventually, at least my previous order did.
I also ordered the Icon RDA.

1 Like

Welcome Florian.

That kit is a good one but this one one I think is better.

http://www.evaps.fr/details-produit.coffret-istick-pico-tc-75w-melo-3-mini-eleaf.html

3 Likes

The one you originally posted has 4 buttons. The one I posted I consider a better product in my opinion with one less button.

If you are looking for an entry level devixe, one of the two you posted last is perfect. To keep this thread on topic you can start a thread about picking a new device without links to that site or feel free to send me a private message and I will help you any way I can with picking out the right device for a beginner vapor.

6 Likes

Smok g320 kit with tfv8 tank $49! Sale will usually end at 3pm est.

https://csvape.com/deal-of-the-day/smok-g320-marshal-kit.html?___SID=U#

1 Like

You could always start out really simple and switch to something like the Pico or one of the other mini ones when you know what you want:

3 Likes

Those both look to be newer versions of the very popular eGo AIO - a very popular, user-friendly device. Easy to set up for first use, very user-friendly in the long run. My mom still prefers it to using a mod - she says a device like that is ‘less fiddly’. Heck, I still have one for use when I’m out on school trips with my son. It’s portable, discreet, and isn’t known to make enormous clouds.

The only downside that I can see to those devices is that if your battery runs out, you can’t just pop in a new one. If you spend a lot of time where USB charging isn’t available you might want to consider either a different device or buying two of them. When I started vaping I had a couple of slips back to smoking due to dead batteries - easily avoidable if you plan ahead!

This Labelmaker was brought to my attention. This is the same one that Ken and I purchased last year. I paid over $70 with shipping for the same printer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122407006875

3 Likes

$70 is kinda cheap considering what this guy is charging for the same printer. I mean US $1.169,99 is kinda steep don’t you think…

2 Likes

That price is insane. For that amount I’d just keep labeling with tape and markers.

5 Likes

It’s beyond insane. But fortunately there is other printers on ebay that is priced more fair.

2 Likes

I just bought an inexpensive label maker and buy a cheap 2 pack of labeling tape for $8 about once every 8 months or so. Works great for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I picked up a 2nd hand labelwriter 450 for $10 on ebay it works well enough - i would like colour labels but hey I couldn’t say no to $10. 250 labels cost about $10

2 Likes

Maybe that is a misprint ? And a comma was placed in there instead of a period.
$169.99 instead of $169,99. If it was actually sixteen thousand nine hundred ninety nine dollars it should read $16,999. The comma is at the wrong decimal place.

Most countries don’t use the US system of commas/decimals when it comes to numbers.

True enough, but the seller of this item is in Crystal Lake Illinois USA. The listing appears to be in German (?). So I assume that when this listing was translated from American English to German (?) it also translated the decimal point and/or punctuation.
This is only a guess on my part, because I can’t imagine anyone in their right mind would list a $70.00 item for $16,999.00. Unless they just absolutely did NOT want to sell it

2 Likes

I need to add that to my Nvidia Shield order.

5 Likes

Theres a Sale on Real Flavors VG line at Chefs Flavors UK
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/163-sale?id_category=163&n=167

2 Likes

At EcigExpress.com I got several 5ml bottles of Medicine Flower flavors for $3.99 each. Usually I got 15 ml bottles for 18 to $22 each. That’s a great bargain. Also got free shipping. I really do enjoy my MF flavors.

4 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply has quad core aliens now in stock. Also site wide sale until Sunday, 20% off with the code SPRINGVAPE

1 Like