Good Deals 2018!

$30.00 not cheap, but it looks like it might fly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

-35% on cloudhousevapor now through 15 April here
code: wcfields

All flavor concentrates are 35% off through Sunday! Use coupon code “wcfields” in the cart. Get an extra discount on all Flavormonks flavors, now €2.95, and still eligible for the discount.

All Coval flavors prices are now permanently reduced, with 60ml bottles now at €11.99 and 240ml bottles at €44.99!

5 Likes

Thx @Laberythm. It looks like an amazing offer. Too bad i’ll be late this time; can’t make another purchase this month. Do you maybe know how often do they run these promotions? Also, do they re-bottle or do they sell original bottles? I’ve been ordering in UK and Poland only so far, but it seems they could be quite interesting. Thx for your help.

3 Likes

The last promotion was at 31 Jan. only with shake’n’vape products. Before that I wasn’t on them ‘‘newslist’’

As far as I know they rebottle TPA and FA for the rest I don’t know.

4 Likes

Thx mate. I’m just looking for Flavormonks reviews. Maybe i’ll push that button anyway.

3 Likes

Vapers Tec
35% Off All Inawera, German, Molin Berry, and Super Concentrated Flavoring!
Excludes Wholesale Items.
Coupon Code: 35Flavors
Sale expires Monday, April 16, 2018
at Midnight CST.

6 Likes

35% off with code SPRING
Every thing on the site

https://www.nicvape.com/

6 Likes

District F5VE has the Defiant Designs DS and TS on sale today.

$100 for the DS normally $125 and the TS for $108 normally $135.

5 Likes

OH MAN… I want one soooo baaad. SO BAD.

BTW How do you like yours?

2 Likes

It is rarely out of my hand. I love it.

2 Likes

Smok T-Priv 220W is $19.99, looks like most colors are in stock right now, not sure though.

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/smok-tpriv-220w-tc-box-mod.html

7 Likes

thats a good price , i havent bought smok since my alien when they first came out , but for 20$ this would be a great mod to have put up for someone who needs one or for a rainy day

4 Likes

Thanks, and damn their prices are high - even after 35% off. Is there something very specialized people usually buy here?

3 Likes

All of their concentrates come in glass, 15ml bottles. I wouldn’t say they are specialized. They do have some good flavors though. here are some tasting notes from our very own @JoJo

NicVape E-Flavors Tasting Notes

4 Likes

Ofc i couldn’t resist… :grinning: 25 more flavors arriving soon.

Some great prices until the end of the week:
Flavormonks 2.06€
OOO 1.05€
TFA and FW 1.26€
FLV 2.79€
etc

6 Likes

We don’t see prices like this in EU very often!!

4 Likes

Great deal. Good find. Any coupon codes for additional off?

2 Likes

Save 20% on your entire order when you use the coupon code “taxbreak18”. This offer is now valid until midnight 4/15/18 EST.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Might be a little sumpin’ in the bargain bins for ya…
http://vape.deals/vape-deals-60-tanks-under-10-00-us-vendors/?utm_source=VAPE.DEALS+Deal+Alerts&utm_campaign=a5c34d40e7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51889d0d68-a5c34d40e7-55556189

6 Likes