Good Deals 2018!

yes especially the prices i think i paid 80 dollars or so for that when it came out

2 Likes

07/16/2018
Sourcemore Vaping Summer Sale -10% Off sitewide & Free Shipping
Coupon code: SS10
Only 2 days left, you can not miss it.

I don’t know if the codes are stackable but there is an 8% off code in my Tesla WYE Review

Sourcemore.com

2 Likes

My wife still has hers :rage:. I have to maintain it so it sucks :rage:. Everyother one I have seen has had chip issues… cept for hers :rage: Maybe I should submerse it in water… for cleaning you know :innocent:

4 Likes

Email from Aspen Valley Vapes:

Everyone LOVES flash sales… Well I’ve got a great one for you!

For the next 24 hours you can save $50 OFF the purchase of a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C mod.

Use coupon code LV50 during checkout to save $50 off your purchase.

Link to their product page: (It’s like $149 on product page)

10 Likes

Nice deal. Won’t see that price again for a long time.

1 Like

vendor sounded familiar …Apparentely We Are All Wasting Our Time & Money And Should Be Buying Premium Juices And Not DIY'ing

5 Likes

I admit, their posts do not apparently come from a place of knowledge or understanding of the DIY Community. I left a nice little mark on that blog of theirs. :poop:

4 Likes

I still remember… $50.00 won’t get me to go there.

4 Likes

@worm1 Hehe NICE CATCH brother !!!

3 Likes

" Because I know from this day on – any time I hear that name I am gonna laugh my ass off all over again."- @LordVapor

3 Likes

600ml of good juice for under $17!

Put 2 orders in the cart then use coupon code BOGOF to get (2) 3 packs for $16.79. Came out to $24 for me with shipping and tax but that is $4 a bottle. That coupon works for anything on the site but this was the best deal I saw.

2 Likes

Not a Vape Deal

Just got this code in my other email for eyebuydirect.com
It’s where I shop for glasses for the family. I can’t use the code offered as it is for new customers only, so if anyone wants to get some use out of it, I shall leave it here. :+1:

Use code EASY to get 15% off & free shipping. Don’t forget about our 14-day Fit & Style Guarantee.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

not a promo from my side
Authentic Vandy Vape Pulse BF Pulse 24 BF RDA Kit €19.1

Authentic Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W Squonk Box Mod - Full Black €29.92

2 Likes

Sitewide / code: flash20
11am - 2pm PST / 2pm - 5pm EST

3 Likes

Just an fyi…
www.recoilrda.com still has the white (only) Rage on sale for 50.00USD with code FRIDAY13. Not sure if it will come with the spare bottle or not. I just bought one for $54.16 shipped 10 mins ago.

5 Likes

eliquid.com is having a flash sale 20% off on orders over $15 until 5:00PM EST today. Code is FLASH20. Code works on the flavorings too plus it’s free shipping. In case any of you didn’t know, the flavorings ship from Nicotine River…

5 Likes

Just tried the code. It isnt working for me.

2 Likes

Do you know if there is a minumim amount your supposed to spend? Only trying to get some more nic.

1 Like