Medicine Flower Recommendations

I did my 1st mix with Cucumber @ .7%, But I know .5% would do the job.

4 Likes

The cucumber I haven’t tried yet. I have that one on deck. I mixed at .75. I will report once I try it.

4 Likes

Oh heck… My fault @NChris.

4 Likes

No problem…always glad to hear you chime on your MF expertise.

4 Likes

Ya’ll guys are killing me !!! I going to have to order some MF, I have some small 5ml from ECX, but not the good ones you guys got,
@Pro_Vapes, @SessionDrummer, @NChris, can you guys advice 10 flavors in the fruit , cocktail, dessert, that will get me by for a little will ?

5 Likes

Oh! I just love the enthusiasm for MF on this board. @SessionDrummer posts a pic of his latest MF delivery in the Vape Mail thread, and three hours later they have to split the thread and add 11 new posts to this thread. :laughing: WTG, guys!

7 Likes

It’s not my fault @jay210 I’m pretty sure @Pro_Vapes said, if I started using MF’s my mixes MIGHT start coming out Pro style !!!

6 Likes

yeah, yeah, we all blame @Pro_Vapes :grinning:
To get back on track, did I ever recommend Bulgarian Rose(MF)?

I just happily sent a friend away with a bottle of my Turkish Delight mix. Dead simple: just Bulgarian Rose (MF) with Lemon (MF) . It really blew him away when he tasted it. :smile:

It’s really great when other people enjoy your mixes isn’t it? And I’m pretty sure MF should get pretty much all the credit for that , when it happens to me.

8 Likes

Things heard in a Ron Jeremy film!?

9 Likes

One that’s not getting much love is Watermelon MF. But I think it’s brilliant… I must say I’ve tried only one other Watermelon and it was CAPs. I wasn’t impressed with it.

The Watermelon MF tastes very original to me. When I 1st tried it I mixed it way too high and the rind was more pronounced than the red flesh after a good steep. I’ve since settled around .3-.5% in mixes and it works very well in delivering an authentic taste IMO. I think a drop or two in some mixes will help boost some fruit flavors… like a subtle surprise note that wasn’t expected. It’ll add some juiciness to drier mixes as well.

If you’re not sure about it for a 1st purchase, it’ll make for a good sample request.

9 Likes

Just ordered Vanilla, Caramel, and Lemon. How do you stop this train?

7 Likes

MF emailed me and asked me which samples I would like. I thought that was cool. I would have taken any really…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Already got a tracking number. They don’t make it easy to say no.

3 Likes

How do you stop this train??? Hahahahaha…good luck!

6 Likes

I’m testing the watermelon now. Steeped for 2.5 weeks @ 1%. I get hints of the red and a little of the rind. I’m wondering if I’ve started out too high, not steeped long enough or a combo of both. Any thoughts?

6 Likes

I started at 1% myself. It was still tasty, but too rind-y after a good steep. I’m now at around .3-.5% and it’s much better. I advise anyone just starting out… mix these at .3-.5% and work your way up or down as needed.

9 Likes

@NChris , I very much concur with @Pro_Vapes about the the Watermelon (MF) . I posted my Watermelon experiences in this thread. It’s not just the MF you have to be careful with if you don’t want that rind-y taste! I had the same issue when mixing RF Watermelon too high.I was really enjoying the Watermeon (MF) at 0.2 %, though I’ve gotta admit that my son complained it was so subtle he couldn’t taste it! Therafter, I pushed the % up by degrees in a fruitless effort to impress my son… and put myself right off the flavour instead. 1% is well into the “danger zone” IIRC.

5 Likes

I absolutely love mandarins!! Unfortunately where the bloody hell am I going to get those organic things… :joy:

5 Likes

Got my new MF’s yesterday. Looking forward to mixing them up. Vanilla, Caramel, and Lemon. They added Dark Chocolate, Orange, and Raspberry. Whoot.

10 Likes