New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I have been testing this adapted recipe for 5 weeks and it’s ready to publish. If you like Blueberry and Cheescake you’re going to love this.

7 Likes

Have you ever tried Blueberry (FW)? Outside of Blueberry (MF) it is my favorite.

Looks yummy, thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havent tried that one. I will add it to my next order and give it a try. Always looking for a better Blueberry. Thanks.

2 Likes

A good way to lightly sweeten and make a blueberry pop is banana at low %'s. Pretty much any plain banana will work, just got to play with the %'s so that the flavor is distinctly blueberry but sweeter and brighter than it normally is.

Hope that makes sense.

7 Likes

Nice! I never heard about the banana doing that I’ll definitely try it out. I do and have used a drop per 10ml of juicy lemon cap or any lemon and it does make it pop as well. I also really like super concentrate blueberry from bullcity at 1 drop per 10ml to enhance existing blueberry flavors.

1 Like

Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) @ 1% is almost undetectable as a flavor itself when paired with BB (at this low%) and it has a dramatic effect. I’ve been testing it after experiencing what happens with YOUR Bluenana Custard

Many thanks o Sensei for the “AhA” moment I had when testing the above. The distinctive ethylene (ripening fruit) flavor of the banana fleshes out the Blueberry and pairs in a way that moves the BB flavor to the front from the middle. @Ken_O_Where’s recipe has more banana% so you taste banana, but what it does for BB is mad science.

Everybody has been using Blackcurrant and SB (etc) to pop BB …I say it will soon be BANANA! Only been testing for a week (SnV results positive!), but no long-term (steeped) results yet… revisit in 2017 :wink: …easy enough to test folks

8 Likes

Speaking of Bluenana remixing is underway to bump that custard.

Ive got a couple testers on the shelf using banana to make a better blueberry. I even broke out my least favorite, bilberry. Thing is i have so many testers mixed up that i need two more mouths, 4 more lungs and a time transplant…

3 Likes

/me looks at @JMak642 …road trip! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sampling road trip to Ken’s? I’ll ride in the trunk if I have to!! Lol

3 Likes

I’m down, long as you drive, and we stop in Chicago to get my wife a pizza on the way back.

3 Likes

They dont know how to make a pizza down there, sauce on top… Wtf is that… :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the reasons i bought my house is because it is within walking distance of my favorite pizza place, my second favorite is a couple blocks closer. We got your pizza hookup. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh she’s from there, she’s convinced that is the right way.

3 Likes

Minty Melon (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.4
Mint (MF) 0.3
Watermelon (MF) 0.6

Flavor total: 1.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Made 12-13-16
Tested next day. Ready!

This mix is unbelievably tasty and simple to make. There’s not a lot to explain here. It’s just one of the most perfect pairings I’ve tried. A sweet red flesh Watermelon top note, with a cool Mint secondary note. I’ve had MF Watermelon to be kinda rind-y at higher %s, but this mint and pyure combo and the low Watermelon % has nearly eliminated the rind note… just the taste of the red flesh is coming through.

If you don’t have Mint MF, then try it with Peppermint FA at the same %. These two flavors are very close in flavor profile.

SnV, but improving daily. On day three this mix settles in beautifully. I only see this getting smoother and better with time.

7 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1072448/Twinkie%20Toes

A few of mine I have enjoyed enough to make bigger batches of for Christmas. For the UK people really as all have concentrates may be hard to get hold of in the states.

9 Likes

Have a few of the dark delights. Ordered them from valiant2vape. Selection is limited though are there other sites that have the kandi hed flavors available?

justvape247

1 Like

Sorry we are unable to deliver to your country. Message from justvape24/7 :frowning: must be new TPP laws. Lame

Been two weeks since I mixed anything, and won’t need to mix any big batches for a month or two so decided to do up a couple testers using RF SC’s:

Soul Custardy v1.00 (RFSC)
1.75% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
0.50% Cream (Real Flavors)
0.50% Graham Cracker (Real Flavors)
0.40% Butter Toffee (Real Flavors)
0.25% Bourbon (Real Flavors)
0.20% Brown Sugar (Real Flavors)
adapted from this - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/963821/soul%20custardy%20clone%20v.%203

• need RF Bavarian Cream instead of regular RF Cream

• RF butter toffee instead of FW Butterscotch? butterscotch pudding?

• finger test = yum, nice smokey custard

This is a variation of the Indian Bread tester I made a couple weeks ago which didn’t turn out like I was thinking it would but was still a nice bready vape:
Elephant Ear v1.00 (RFSC)
1.20% Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors)
1.00% Fried Dough (Real Flavors)
0.80% Baked Bread (Real Flavors)
0.60% Brown Sugar (Real Flavors)

• finger test = rather sweet, maybe too much sugar cookie, or just rename it elephant ear cookie lol
6 Likes

These look good! Thanks I’m gonna give them a mix now :smile: I’m going to use the Butterscotch Pudding instead of butter toffee and the Bavarian cream instead of the cream as well.

Both of those flavors are at the top of my next order list from RF.

I just gave these 2 a quick test (the mixing bubbles weren’t even fully settled yet LOL) and they show promise but obviously need to steep a couple weeks to come into their own. The other 2 RF SC recipes I made about 2 weeks ago (I think I posted them in the RF Extracts thread) are much better now than when I first mixed them.

I am going to have a lot of fun playing with RF SC recipe testers these coming weeks to decide which of the flavors I already bought I will be ordering more of on my next order when I order a bunch of other flavors I want.

1 Like