AliExpress?

For anyone following, my package arrived in Miami on the 19th and is due for delivery on the 21st. It shipped on the 9th from China… so it looks like it might be just shy of 2 weeks shipping time + a 20 day pre-order wait time.

11 Likes

Thanks for this update PV! Happy to hear you will be getting it soon! That’s not bad on shipping time, or pre-order wait time…I think I might just do the same!

4 Likes

If the mod checks out, I’m ordering 2 more myself while the price is low.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-300W-Lost-Vape-Triade-DNA250C-TC-Box-MOD-w-DNA-250C-Chipset-Max-300W-No/32901032799.html

8 Likes

Yes, absolutely! From all I have read about the Triade DNA250C, it is well worth the price that is advertised at most places, from $150 to $170, give or take some, which is why for $107, it is too hard to pass up. Which color configuration did you order?

3 Likes

I ordered the black and red. I already have 2 DNA250Cs… The Triade and Paranormal. So this recent order will give me a total of 3. They are hands down the best mods I own.

6 Likes

That’s what I hear! I have been following this thread:

And I have been wanting one ever since! I have never owned a DNA mod, but I am tired of mediocre mods that do okay, but don’t last that long. However, being a full-time college student for the last 5+ years, and still a full-time student now, with three kids, it is hard to afford the mod I want. That is why when you made this thread and mentioned how you found the Triade DNA250C for such a great price, I said to myself “Thank you Pro_Vapes, you sir are a freakin’ saint!” because you found the deal that I need, and you became the guinea pig for me, because I never would have ordered this not knowing anything about AE, because $107 is just too much for me to risk! Now I just gotta wait for you to get your order to make sure its all legit! Lol!

But for real, thanks for letting me (and the rest of ELR) follow your buying experience with AE!

4 Likes

see beneath
how to delete a post?

2 Likes

sry formatting of my prior post led to a chaos

Q is:
is it SIGNIFICANTLY different

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to give my thoughts as well I ordered the black n red kevlar triade 250c from heavens gifts and I’m using a drag1 ATM. Should be in my hands in about a week

3 Likes

Damn you! It’s all your fault I just got a squonk set up.

6 Likes

I got my mod today and it’s original… 28 total days from order to my mailbox… including pre-order wait time. I’ll set it up and try it later tonight.

19 Likes

I be looking for them!

3 Likes

Nice! And legit! (Although I never really doubted it’s authenticity, because HG has never failed me in that respect before, or any other for that matter!)

You may have already said this in a previous post, but, I must be blind because I didn’t see it…but, did you order via epacket or Singapore post?

5 Likes

This is from my initial post… but they really beat that shipping time.

6 Likes

The order I did with HG (but not via AE) was forecast for 30 days and came in 8. Can’t argue with the shipping. Their customer service was good too

8 Likes

See, I told you I was blind! But thanks for telling me anyway!

Yeah, Wow! 20 day pre-order time, and 8 days to get into your hands! That’s awesome coming from China! Kudos to AE, and also to HG, cause even though it was ordered via AE, it still ultimately came from HG!

Another +1 for @Heaven_Gifts!!!

5 Likes

Did you get it up and running?

3 Likes

I set it up this morning. I copied my ecig file from my other Triade that was previously modified… about 5 minutes setup time. I’ve vaped a tank so far and all is well.

9 Likes

That’s what I like to hear! I thought about it after I asked you that, and I remembered that you already have this toy, so although it is new, you already know the ins and outs of it! So you getting a new one probably isn’t quite like getting your first DNA250C!

So, since all is well, I assume you will be going ahead with ordering two more then? When I find a mod that I like enough, this is exactly what I plan to do. Any time I have extra $ I will buy backups to put away and store for the future! I just haven’t found one that I feel that way about yet, although I also have never had a really great mod either!

4 Likes

These mods can be intimidating for some. If you have any problems there’s a lot of experienced users on ELR that can help and there’s the Evolv forum…

https://forum.evolvapor.com/

8 Likes