Any flavors worthy of vaping on their own?

Any recommendations of flavors that are good enough to mix and vape alone without any additional ingredients? I see flavor manufacturers are making some very specific flavors and I have to believe some are good enough to mix and vape without any other flavors added. Just trying to keep things simple.

14 Likes

These are but a few threads that talked about single flavour vape. You might find what you want ther.

16 Likes

17 Likes

Why not just get yourself some oneshots? Chef’s has a ton and you’re paying a few dollars more for sometimes Commercial Juice in concentrated form, their own brands are great as well. I think the one I enjoyed a lot was Jammy Dodgers, which was a buttery cookie (biscuit) with raspberry jam.

12 Likes

Oh, Cinnamon Danish Swirl.

11 Likes

Cap Vanilla Custard V1 at 10% has been a fav of mine for years,

14 Likes

You’re just saying that because Ken is around

6 Likes

HaHaHa @anon44012888

Nope, was saying it for a long time before I knew @Ken_O_Where had similar (but different) tastes… Not even sure if he likes VCV1 as a standalone.

9 Likes

Lucky you. That would be so easy and economical and time saving…

I fell into this flavor trap at the beginning and i can’t get out; just drowning deeper and deeper. I even never had an ADV (and i even never mixed the same recipe more than 3 times). I envy you.

13 Likes

I can easily vape VCV1 on its own. WAY back in the day i used to vape VCV1 @ 15% on a SVD and IGO-W4 around 1.4ohms. My wife absolutely hated the smell of it, to the point that she would leave the room, which wasnt always a bad thing, hehe.

Her hatred of the smell is what pushed me to make more complex custards.

12 Likes

Hmm, First thing that comes to mind is FLAVORAH Milk and Honey at 3% :yum:

12 Likes

If your into tobacco, I found quite a few that were good. Some peanut butters, sugar cookie and the like.

8 Likes

SOHO would be one that comes to mind

12 Likes

I love Purilum Blueberry Peach Pastry @ 6%. Just so delicious.

10 Likes

I’m right there with u on tht one :hugs:

6 Likes

You can try the butterscotch reserve flavor. The flavor smell is good and also throat hit is also smooth.

3 Likes

I am enjoying INW Custard at 3% as a solo, but I have weird tastes… :rofl:

7 Likes

One of my ADV’s right there!

4 Likes

I have a friend who mixes and vapes TPA RY4 Double @ 9% max VG he only buys 1 gallon of Ry4 double per year. Kinda reminds me of Rocky with M&H.

10 Likes

@McDuckie I gotta say, I’m JEALOUS of his easy inventory. :slight_smile:

8 Likes