Be polite and introduce yourself!

Welcome back @LordVapor I’m pretty new here, but I remember reading some of your old posts. I hope you have everything resolved

8 Likes

Good to see you again and happy you’re back. Sounds like things are on the mend. Good on ya!

7 Likes

Welcome home @LordVapor!
Good to have you settling back in.

5 Likes

Welcome Lord :pray: (of all things Vapor) glad to have you in my life :+1:
:beers:

6 Likes

Welcome back LordVapor :grinning:

6 Likes

Hello people of ELR! Im a relatively new vaper, and although I’m getting over smoking using store bought juice, I’m one of those people who tend to invest heavily into my new habits/hobbies so making my own juice was the next logical step. So yeah, that is basically where I am at.

Found this place looking for a decent calculator, just for single flavour mixes at first, testing the individual flavours i can get easily and cheap in the UK, so not really into mixing so much yet but as a sub ohm lung vapour I am looking to make some strong flavours that dont burn the chest as much as some I’ve tried. Already have a nice cheap apple/bc mix im playing with and have read a lot of the information on this site and i must say it has all been a great help so far!

So yeah, that’s me, hello!

16 Likes

Welcome @yodaofborg!
Glad you’ve found us, and even better that you’ve gone from lurker to poster!

Make yourself at home.

10 Likes

Welcome @yodaofborg!

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @yodaofborg ,
and enjoy the ride !

9 Likes

Welcome @yodaofborg. This site has it all. And finding the forum, you have found a killer resource for mixing help. Make sure in the beginners section to check out the resource section and beginners guide!

9 Likes

Welcome! Definitely found a nice place to further your journey!

7 Likes

@yodaofborg sending you a very warm welcome.
Im also from the UK and your un the right place ive tried other vape forums and this one beats them by far well thats my opinion we are all here to help one and other so dont be afraid to ask a question even if you think its sounds stupid it won’t be everyone has to learn

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @yodaofborg.

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Welcome @yodaofborg , a lot of very good information accumulated in the forum, and friendly people willing to help. Hope you have fun. If you like tobacco flavors, don’t forget to visit the NET section.

5 Likes

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face: @yodaofborg . I found this place the same way as you, looking for a juice calculator.

5 Likes

Welcome back! I hope you are feeling better.

6 Likes

Hey all! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I’m not the most talkative person on the Internet, so you probably won’t hear much from me unless I have something that is really stumping me, but it is nice to find a place on the WWW that makes you feel you can actually ask a question if needed, so yeah, thanks for that guys! I’ve already learned more than I had hoped for just by reading while “tending to nature”, so already have a lot to ehum, digest too!

With that said, this place has already saved me throwing out some flavours that I thought were just not right. Who would have thought mixing Marshmallow with a sickly orange could have actually turned that into something I could vape all day? Not me, that is for sure! So if I do have anything worthwhile to add, I will be sure to do my part and chime in :slight_smile:

Again, thanks for the warm welcome. Rare to find that on these intertubes these days!

12 Likes

Welcome @yodaofborg. You seem to be on the right track. In the beginning, reading will get you headed in the right direction. Then members will help with direct questions. Most skip the first part, so you are doing great.

9 Likes

I’ve been using ELR for a long time now and thought it was about time I said hello.

My name is Gazza and I live in Australia. I’ve been Vaping approximately 8 years after over 30 years of smoking. I was one of the lucky ones where I was able to quit smoking immediately after my first vape. Still had to use willpower for the first two weeks but it was a lot easier than ever before.

I’ve been DIYing for about 7 years and now find it one of the most attractive aspects of vaping. I’ve used ELR for tips and opinions on concentrates etc and have adapted quite a few recipes that I’ve found on here too.

Unfortunately due to Australia’s rediculous stance on vaping,and more specifically nicotine, things may get a lot harder soon enough but after reading posts from around the world we’re certainly not the only ones.

I thought it way overdue that I should introduce myself and apologise for not doing so before.

A belated Thankyou for all the recipes I’ve ‘stolen’!

10 Likes