Be polite and introduce yourself!

@Cooksalot, @Wombatred26, It’s AWESOME you two joined and quit!! (… wait, that sounded tilted…)

AWESOME that you quit and joined!!! (hmmm, better… but it’s still messed up)…
Anyway, welcome to the forum!!! …
See, we all try to have a great time here so join in!

(@woftam, I forgot my medication again… I’m on medication right??? :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:)

6 Likes

Welcome Vicky!

6 Likes

Welcome Cyndie!

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Your 10 year old will love you both more than ever.

5 Likes

Crafting is a way to express yourself. :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks you can see why I’m a flavor person.

3 Likes

Actually I didn’t have to quit smoking. I need my CBD. My father died in pain from cancer because of cigarettes. I wish he had e-cigs to quit smoking.

3 Likes

Hi just created account so very new at this! Started vaping summer of 2015, smoker for about 11 years. Quickly started trying DIY e liquids but couldn’t get anything to stick wasn’t happy with it so gave up shortly after. Only ever tried one flavour at a time sometimes 2 if feeling ambitious. Past year or so been looking at recipes and doing a whole lot of research and now decided to give this a better go and really give it my all! Not sure what flavour types I prefer as it is ever changing. After going through many sites that sell concentrates I decided I am going to opt for the flavour apprentice but I would like a bit of help deciding which flavours to buy to get eg me started. Any help, tips and advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks guys, happy to be here :blue_heart:

13 Likes

Welcome to ELR!

I hope you find all of the useful information you need to create awesome
eliquids you can really enjoy.

You might want to start reading here: Beginner's Guide to Using The ELR Recipe Calculator
and
Beginners can ask here

Have fun!!

9 Likes

Yeah just managed to find that about 5 mins ago.

Thank you!!

6 Likes

Welcome Jvape! So wonderful to have you.

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
You may have not found the right e liquid category/taste that works for you.
Some of my general categories:
Bakery
Butterscotch / Butter Rum/Toffee
Caramel
Chocolate
Cinnamon
Creams/Custards/Vanilla/MM/CC
Nut
Peanut Butter
Tobacco
MISC SINGLES/Fruit etc.
re: https://www.migvapor.com/ecig-news/vape-flavors-explained/
I found that if you stick to general category recipes which you know you should like, your chances of success should improve. You might want to select flavors that have the highest liked rating rather than selecting one companies entire line of flavors. Suggest using:
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors
and type in flavor and check ratings etc…

7 Likes

Welcome @JvapeD89 :wave:

There’s a ton of info here & many great people to ask for advice when you get stuck.

Happy vaping :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome @JvapeD89!

8 Likes

OK so I am better buying certain flavours from certain places? Thanks for the insight I was thinking that maybe that would overcomplicated things but I will trust your advice and look around the flavours on here to find what suits me. Recently I have been swaying towards dessert type of flavours but no doubt that will change in a few months :joy:

6 Likes

I dunno… I have stuck to one flavor manufacture now for years… I know the flavors like the back of my hand, and… I enjoy it… Not all want to collect 2k in flavors and pay shipping to lots of resellers… it is a matter of finding what one likes. I will agree on what will work best for the goals of taste and satisfaction. In the end… it is the person that is vaping what is mixed and how happy they can be on taste and quality. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome
An interesting thread to read as well before diving into the deep end, might save you some $$$

7 Likes

Hello my name is Marc, I’ve been vaping for 5 years now. I’ve recently ventured into the idea of DYI e liquid. I have been looking around the site and have found a ton of useful information that has been so helpful to me

17 Likes

Hi @MAS5 and welcome.

welcome-cat_orig

9 Likes

Welcome @MAS5 Enjoy the stay

8 Likes