Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Glycubes for $41.26 and shipping to MI is $39.00 for that heavy ass package but even with that it is an awesome deal. You can’t get four gallons of VG and PG and or Just VG or PG for 80 dollars delivered.

3 Likes

RiverSupply is free shipping over $50. Last I checked VG was 14 per gallon IIRC. PG was around 20. So around 62 vs 80. I got a glycube years ago. Then they started srnding me emails about raising prices and stuff. I just went with NicRiv instead because it was cheaper.

5 Likes

Where: Wizard Labs
Discount: “up to 15%”
Code: TDAY

7 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Hey guys! So you’re all aware we will be having a black friday sale. Here is the breakdown for our sale,

Flavor Concentrates – 30%

Nicotine – 25%

CBD – 15%

Labware – 25%

Base Extracts – 25%

Eliquid – 50%

Starts November 29th @ 12:01 AM PST
Ends November 29th @ 11:59 PM PST

No code required.

Thank you! Hope everyone enjoys their holiday! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you SO much for the advance notice here!
You guys continue to rock!

7 Likes

I second that @Nicotine_River even though I am a recent convert, all of my recent orders are coming from y’all and hopefully I can get some Nic. tomorrow.

6 Likes

From all of us at Medicine Flower, we wish you and
your families a Happy Thanksgiving!

We would like to express our gratitude and show how much we appreciate you.
We will be closed Thursday and Friday to spend Thanksgiving with our families, however the sales are waiting for YOU!

Introducing our NEW websites!
and our BRAND NEW CBD Products!
www.genuineessentialoils.com
www.cbdmedicineflower.com
Discounts are applied to any of our 3 sites.
Our 2 new sites are still a work in progress so your feedback is appreciated.

All retail orders receive 13% OFF and include a
FREE CBD sample on Friday November 29th, and Monday December 2nd
(Midnight - 11:59pm PST)

In addition any order of $100 or more receive free priority shipping!
(on domestic USA order only)

5 Likes

$19.00 for one 25R

is it just me or is that an insanely high price?

I have noticed some weird pricing and other strange things going on over at Vapehappy. It makes me think they are in the process of closing shop but I can’t get anybody to respond.

5 Likes

19.50??? Normally they’re somewhere around $5.

4 Likes

Maybe they inflated the price but then forgot to discount it normally $ 13.99 USD
Current price$ 10.99 USD for a pair

4 Likes

Everzon (I have never used them) has the Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213 Mod on sale for under $9.00 (an additional $7 ish for shipping from China. Anyone have any feedback regarding the company & device?

2 Likes

Picking up some $19.99 mods, just as fall backs, no real favs at Breazy.

https://breazy.com/

6 Likes

If I remember correctly this one had some firing delay issue and a bit of rattling. I might be wrong, so I’d suggest some youtube reviews. Of course for 9 bucks it may be worth rolling the dice… Good luck!

5 Likes

Can’t comment on the company, but the device is only suitable for power/wattage usage IME.
(Just a basic mod IOW)

4 Likes

I havent seen anything here so is their any deal at LiquidNicotineWholesaler @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

Just a heads up NR is having 30pct off and carry the MF line…The only reason to go direct is to get the Wild Raspberry since NR sells Raspberry but not Wild

6 Likes

I was hoping they would have a sale too, there freebase nic is really good.

As far as MF I already have Butterscotch but what other flavors would you recommend? I hear the Dark Chocolate is good but hardly if ever make a chocolate recipe so that is a pass for me

5 Likes

Blueberry best in class…
Lemon Top of the world
Caramel a real Caramel
Vanilla holy moly top notch
Orange very good

You have Butterscotch so yes , and Dark Choco is great best choco out there , I personally like the watermelin but it can get rindy,

Wild Raspberry is the best Raspberry imo but you can’t get it from NR…

these arent tops but worth having if you want to go all in

Honeydew
Green apple
Grape
Blackberry

Peaches you can get better , cherry is cherry not great lol , white choco is a nice creamy flave that adds a silkiness bjt there are other concentrates that do same thing…Strawberry is good BUT i have to push it high and RF makes just as good of one

7 Likes