Good Deals 2019!

Anybody remember these little Bad @sses?

7 Likes

I started by just giving them juice, small bottles or extras I had. When they kept coming back I started to charge for what it cost me but then it started to be too time consuming so stopped for a bit. They kept asking and saying they would pay more so just picked out a day in the week and mix a bunch at the same time. It pretty much keeps me from dipping into my own pocket for supplies now, maybe a little extra but not much.

Never thought of the Jagger angle but I can see that…haha. my initials are MJA but that was taken so added the G since I am the OG…lol, not really, my last name starts Ag so that is how I got my user name.

That is really cool with the Jagger gig, sounds like crazy fun :+1:

5 Likes

5 Likes

And THAT is EXACTLY how it all starts !!!

3 Likes

I have one… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Pffbbt. You’re about as gangster as a daiquiri from a food truck. On the beach. :rofl:

4 Likes

@anon70102222 @fidalgo_vapes
just got this email might interest you guys.

Medicine Flower having a sale & looks like they have a new site and are adding a line of flavors?!

8 Likes

UK Fogstar Ltd. Cyberweek sale

Up to 40% OFF Batteries, Chargers and accessories. No code needed.
Must End Sunday

[www.fogstar.co.uk]

4 Likes

Too bad I already have batteries for the mods I don’t yet have… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I have the opposite - let the deals go to my head and now have an Envii Loch Ness unused in the box that I don’t want (or need) :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Good thing Xmas is around the corner. I’m sure you know a smoker somewhere to convert :smiley:
Otherwise, giveaways on this forum are always highly appreciated too lol

4 Likes

I did that exact thing last year. I know a lot of reviewers loved the thing but I wasn’t that fond of it. The battery door on mine was janky and I burned my fingers several times due to the placement of the firing button. I was able to give it away and he still uses it so it must not be that bad…

2 Likes

I really like it, esp as it’s not box shaped, but I have quite small (female) hands and it’s just a bit big to be comfy for me. But lesson learned.

3 Likes

Wich lesson would that be. :innocent:

2 Likes

So would you buy a 4 battery mod? Great deal and many of my mods are failing. Time to get some new ones.
https://www.3avape.com/smok-gx350-tc-box-mod.html

3 Likes

Weird mod, that one. It’s a chunk for sure. Got one about a year into vaping. Had to have it. 510 is offset and the screen is on the top so you can only get about a 25mm atti on it. TC is really bad. VW works fine. It rocks a little sitting down because the battery door bows a little with batteries in. Great battery life at 40W, lol.

3 Likes

https://www.3avape.com/sigelei-vcigo-k3-150w-tc-box-mod.html

5 Likes

Wasn’t really in the market for any new mods just at the present time but then @SessionDrummer went and put up that link for the VCIGO K3. Just finished ordering one. And yeah, got a couple of others while I was there. Ain’t it always the case? Thanks SD :wink:.

Ordered a Rincoe Mechman tube mod and a Geek Vape Lucid 80W TC box mod. Not too sure whether these are any good (yes, I should’ve done my homework first) and it’s (very) rare that I impulse buy, but I’m certainly guilty of that tonight :blush:. Oh well, “the proof will be in the pudding” as they say. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:. Cheers.

10 Likes

You’re welcome @Dardy. Pretty good mod for 11 bucks if you ask me.

6 Likes