Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

They might. The watermelon and lemon cream wafer I used at 3% and also found them light. I have a lemon cream wafer at 5% with 1 drop mf lemon steeping now.

5 Likes

Thanks @Chrispdx. I have them mixed and steeping now, at the half point listed above. We’ll see if they blow my fact off, but I suspect they may not be super strong flavors. This is always the hard part on newer, or less used flavors, as there’s not much to go on. I’ll be the guinea pig…

8 Likes

This is why I have always said, start low and work up… :slight_smile: JS :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL @anon84779643 I don’t have the free time you have gurl !!! It’s one and done, unless I detect the ceiling, then we get a redo.

7 Likes

What?? what is free time lol??? I really wana know so I can go get more… :stuck_out_tongue:

eh…

eventually, you will get there :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Already there…

12 Likes

Chefs has Chemnovatic now
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

It’s another FIVE letters…
Chemnovatic

Pffbbt.

3 Likes

That’s on me @Sprkslfly

2 Likes

It’s more than just a couple of folks… And that’s all I was venting about. Didn’t mean to sound personal.

Just frustrates me…

It’s like no one remembers (what, to me) the key line is way back when I said:

And the emphasis was original way back then (not something I added for this quote lol)

4 Likes

BCF is out of LCW in 10ml, is it worth it to get the 30ml?
Never mind I just ordered the 30ml, I realized I was running out of Cappuccino SC and had to make a quick order🤪

3 Likes

it probably is , but remember if it needs to be pushed to 5pct or higher it will end up being a spendy concentrate over time

4 Likes

Hehe, I hear you @Rocky02852, I don’t know yet, as mine are steeping. I had to get the Vanilla Pudding in a 30ml as that was all they had.

4 Likes

Funny you should bring that up @fidalgo_vapes, I was wondering/thinking the same thing. After I get the SFT’s rolling, may run some calcs comparing comparable concentrates, with listed percentages, and work out price per ml.

4 Likes

That would be great to see…So many people complain about the cost of MF or even FLV but will buy a concentrate that inferior over and over again while the MF and FLV will last ten times , the inferior product actually is more expensive over time…

Note : I do not think concentrates that have to be used high are bad or not worth buying

7 Likes

Shit did I do this back in 2017 @fidalgo_vapes ??

11 Likes

Dont know if in America they have “Dinner Ladies Lemon Tart” as a commercial ejuice? In the UK it has been quite possible the most popular commercial juice of all and lots of people have tried to clone it, Daz Cole on All the Flavors recipie is very popular.

Anyway it has been revealed or rumoured that Chemnovatics lemon wafer and lemon are two of the main ingredients in it, which has made demand for them high and now Chefs are stocking them and loads of clones are appearing.

I have never had Dinner Ladies juice but ordered both to experiment with to make my own LMP updates and lemon tarts too, so looking forward to how they turn out. I must say the lemon cream wafer smells lovely anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes it does smell great … I have had DLLT once and it was a pretty strong lemin forward recipe , using the lemon with the lemon cream wafer would be a must…

4 Likes

Yeah I have four different versions to make, so one has to work out right? :slight_smile: And they all have that combination in thankfully

5 Likes

I dunno guys… rumors are just that.
I have one… rated pretty good too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes