Coronavirus

That’s how I feel.

Not just about what’s happening here but everywhere.

1 Like

@Sevencasper
I don’t understand why no one said, “hey! we have to be tested first???”

The world’s gone mad. People out playing on the beach taunting a disease they thick’s nothing more than a cold, No attempt to cover their faces (a bra cut up protects form 80-85% (don’t hold me to that # @Raven-Knightly I was trying to watch the youtube video while doing dishes).

1 Like

I recommend attempting to add just a bit of hilarity to mitigate the world’s most tersely insane tragedies:

Life in Seattle, Washington (Ground Zero, USA).

1 Like

@Sevencasper
It’s 2020. This is a contact virus. clean gloves (nitrile, rubber coated garden gloves, latex (if they’re marked so, people who aren’t alergic could wear them … What kills me Is I offer someone a new pair of nitrile gloves and they turn them away because their hands sweat in them.

this generation is such a group of prissy stuck up…OMG!!! SWEATY HANDS ARE WORSE THAN ARDS!!! LET… THEM…SWEAT!!!

If the # of cases keep climbing the way they are, we’re going to be forced to wear hazmat level 4 suits with self contained pressurized air canisters just to go outside… There is a re-contamination hazard too. I don’t know how well someone with a weakened or compromised immune system who just got well enough to go home to finish recuperating will do if they come into contact again with this virus.

U wear nitrile gloves and a face-mask. I’m waiting for a UV light to arrive for sterilizing them. Until then I can’t go out accept for dire necessities.
I wen’t to home depot the other day and people treated me like I was sick as they bumped passed each other like nothing was wrong nonchalantly strolled thought th store.

No social distancing, nothing. It was ass if nothing was wrong. All the while I’m getting stared at like I was Death waling the hall with a sickle. Even the clerks looked at me.

How bad does this have to get before people get it???

1 Like

This article explains that passengers were given the green light.
I haven’t vetted the info, after I heard about it, i’ve Tried to distance myself from the ‘net - it was all too depressing.
We also had 5 confirmed in our region (rural area), so I have been more focussed on that.

1 Like

After review… It’s Unconstitutional…

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes
This is true but the Governor of NY can I believe

1 Like

That’s up to you @Caped_Conspirathist, I weigh my opinions by what I think is most reasonable and I follow who I think is more trustworthy…

1 Like

@Sevencasper

I’m going to guess that being in a rural area will help? I guess another issue with this is going to be mistakes at any level. Sorry about my outburst. This 1/2 bug has to have a “chink” in it’s armor somewhere.

Now we have to find it. I thought these people had been quarantined? If they had the virus has more tricks than we’ve figured out yet.

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes
I’m sorry. That was more of a guessing kind of question. I know in times of great civil duress the Governors have more power in a state than the president. When I typed “I believe” I mean it’s a good bet that if anyone has the authority, the Governor would have it.

I imagine The Governor wouldn’t be able to do it without the state legislature weighing in on it. I can see 24-48 hrs. for an executive decision imposition but I have no idea about a long term one.

I apologize. reading how I responded, I have to figure out how to suggest that I have an educated guess is all.

…there is no spoon …I am flattening the curve with my Knowing

Hey ease up on the strobing gifs :wink: I think I just got the Cornea virus

…wooah …have you ever looked at your hand? I mean really looked at your hand? [insert sanitizer squirty sound .wav here]

4 Likes

One thing we’re learning is the power held by State offices. Maybe more attention will be paid by Voters in future Gubernatorial elections …same for local Mayors and down the line. Maybe it’s clearer our lives can truly be in their hands, and require real skills other than crafting happy/polarizing BS

5 Likes

But then they wouldn’t be proper politicians. We can’t have that can we?

2 Likes

@BoDarc
IDK, I kinda like the vocabulary Raven uses. It makes me stretch my mind (and google on occasion) some lmao

1 Like

@BoDarc
again, I imagine the president would have to communicate with the NY Governor. However, given the amounts of new cases, had the president suggested it, the Governor might be inclined to agree.

@BoDarc
The American people pay attention? Hold on… I understand the word “maybe” but that my be a strong word to use in situations regarding elections :thinking:

saying, “its possible” to me lends more spectrum to the statement. Seeing how, in the universe, everything’s possible just not always likely is umbrella coverage lmao

1 Like

See @anon70102222’s name it says “Fixer” and mine says “Unregulated” @Raven-Knightly should adopt “Mind Stretcher” …totally works. Not even using emojis right now

2 Likes

I came across an interesting read. It’s a bit lengthy and includes a video pertaining to how 911 and this pandemic has effected noise pollution. If it contains anything political I’m not trying to point anything out, just thought it was interesting.

@BoDarc
I used to have a vocabulary… now a’day’s every other sentence I use has the F bomb or the word sh@t in it. Sometimes the word Sh@t said repetitively becomes a sentence (not accounting for grammar. It’s just the only word that gets said lmao)

2 Likes

God Bless the inventor of the backspace key :beers: In real life? perhaps a rubber band on the wrist [SnAp!] Me? It’s her eyeroll or offering me a sandwich …where the meat is knuckles :wink:

2 Likes