Coronavirus

3 Likes
3 Likes

Everything she described thousands of people go through daily getting chemo and radiation for various cancers. Not discounting the pain and suffering it is just becoming an overload of sob stories to fuel panic. No disrespect to you sir.

2 Likes

Get them while you can!

“The world’s biggest maker of condoms warned of a global shortage as supply falls by almost 50% while its stockpile is set to last for just another two months.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-28/the-world-could-be-running-out-of-condoms-because-of-pandemic

1 Like

And while her suffering was unfortunate, it’s important to note that she did recover, which was statistically expected.

2 Likes

OMFG, then we can expect a massive number of teens in around 15 years… Good luck with that.
The wisest people on earth :rofl::joy:
That will be hard to survive…

3 Likes

89263600_2882721458441743_7392044569350635520_n 91055946_419367332262531_5655409753354928128_n

2 Likes

Just wow…

that spread is just ugly!

They concluded that if this new coronavirus resembles other human coronaviruses, such as its “cousins” that cause SARS and MERS, it can stay on surfaces — such as metal, glass or plastic — for as long as nine days (In comparison, flu viruses can last on surfaces for only about 48 hours.)

2 Likes

All I can say atm… based on a phone call from a professional just now:

I hope that you all have plenty of food, and tp… as this next month is going to get rough.
Some believe that we have not even hit peek yet… it’s coming.

I can not prove it, but I can trust the info I was given.

Make sure to have rice (10lbs for two people…)
Potato, 10lb bag
veggies… fresh and frozen
enough meats and meals to get by for 1 month
flour, 10 lbs
yeast if you do not know how to make starters…
fruits, canned and fresh…

and stay at home in your yard or house. Keep away from people!

expect the internet and other things to go out. with as many out of work and online… it will get rough.

1 Like

I love seeing things like this… makes me believe in humanity… <3

5 Likes

What I’m most scared to watch for US is the hunger for weapons.
In our little country Denmark only vital shops for humanity, most have opens, like in many of ur own cities… But scary for a European guy like me, a gunshop in US its a vital shop :disappointed_relieved:!

In Denmark the most vital shops is supermarkets and medical centers.
Screenshot_20200330_004015_com.android.chrome|240x500

3 Likes

Big… it can be scary… it’s about to get real ugly here, and most have their heads in the sand.
Im not trying to scare anyone…

If you need anything, now is your window to be grabbing anything you can… legally.

Then don’t watch. It is what it is.

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.wdsu.com/article/self-swab-testing-for-coronavirus-to-be-implemented-this-week-hhs-assistant-secretary-says/31971115

1 Like

https://www.wesh.com/article/new-york-city-residents-will-be-fined-dollar250-500-for-not-adhering-to-social-distancing-policies/31971078

1 Like
1 Like

Been there, done that one, SB. Post is linked below (to save precious server bytes for Armageddon):

2 Likes