Drums of War in the Ongoing FDA Flavorings Inquisition?

I was going to respond but I thought it would be more fun to see your response. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Perhaps the wise learn that in waiting, and pithy inquiries, (sometimes) quality entertainment evolves … :grimacing:

5 Likes

Oh my. Color me embarrassed :nauseated_face: I’m glad to know you take it as entertainment. Please accept my apology, Mr. Raven :pleading_face:

3 Likes

No sweat, sport ! Sometimes we never imagine how entertaining each of us can be in our own ways. :clown_face:

5 Likes

My wife often has anxiety about me being in public :orangutan:

3 Likes

Cool, previously unnoticed emoji there !

My personalized solution to such occasional dilemmas is to: (1) not have a wife; and (2) rarely go out … :nerd_face:

In the foral realms, sometimes it seems like the old curmudgeon just gets “no respect” (my theme song). :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

going out is so overrated… but when I do… I hate to come home!
I would make a very bad wife lmao… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Latest here in MA

4 Likes
3 Likes

I had to laugh because when I first started poking around ELR I was mistaken for male. Why, I have no idea.

4 Likes

If Feds are nosing through vape mail they could be nosing around here and other major vape forums. Does @daath screen new members?

4 Likes

I would be more surprised if they were NOT nosing around all the forums.

3 Likes

I don’t screen users.

3 Likes

I keep seeing articles on feds and mail rooms… :frowning:

1 Like

Click-bait yabbering over what is clearly dog-and-pony-show bullshit, likely based on a non-story noted here.

Anybody who has watched US customs charades surrounding international mail (of which there arrives an absolutely staggering amount every day) for the last many years - and knows the practical as well as the legal (search warrants are involved) constraints that the “feds” operate under will recognize this as largely meaningless gesticulations made in the hopes of instilling fear. Fentanyls are largely undetectable. Cannabis oil cartridges, maybe. The pure volume of mail and the operational hassle-factors involved are formidable.

Anybody who claims otherwise should post (credible, not vacuous click-bait) information sources, (please).

4 Likes

Truth is - it’s a “shallower” State than one might think. People tend to overestimate their own “importance”.

2 Likes

I see some stock customs search footage, with a click bait title, to rile up the troops.

Atomizer sniffing dogs?..C’mon

3 Likes

Being very high up in Boneland Security, I cannot really honestly say that I don’t have a “dog in this fight”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mercenary%20Mutt

Either by land or by sea, these Cool Blooded Mercenary Mutts staunchly defend the Beloved Boneland:

Source: https://3milliondogs.com/blog-assets-two/2014/02/american_bobsled_hotdog_team1.jpg

“Hey, no big wuff”, they humbly state - but we all know better.

4 Likes

I don’t see how you could screen users. Anyone can get a yahoo or gmail free account, and if you post in internet cafes or other public spaces, it would be all but impossible to know if someone’s a ne’er-do-well or a straight up fellow. And no one is going to join a forum that uses identity verification like a credit card or Real ID or something.

So it’s a good bet there’s more than one poking around. I would think a snooper would probably bring it up to deflect suspicion, actually. Hey, wait a minute @muth!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hear that if you ask if them straight out if they are an agent of the Food Police, they like have to tell you:

Source: http://citnutritionally.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/food-police-shield_medium.jpg

… or one can then later argue “entrampment” as an exculpatory legal defense to charges of inhalation … that is, unless they are on an active undercover counter-intelligent investigation protecting deep-steak hamland security - at which point flaming marshmallow fume inhalation detoxification is strictly mandatory.

Source: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/-WEAAOxy~iJQ9vdf/s-l300.jpg

1 Like