ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Welcome back to the forums, @freshepies.

Honestly i cant believe no one made a recipe named Fiddy Puddin, that’s a 50 dollar winning name right there!

13 Likes

Didn’t want to pander to the Judges lol, could of named it the Fiddy Ken Rocky Pudding Delight :joy:

9 Likes

Pandering is not only allowed, it’s recommended.

9 Likes

How do you add pics in notes when you’re posting a recipe?

Except with imgur which is a joke (since they want my phone number and even call me, ROFL. Ain’t gonna happen)
I have pics uploaded elsewhere.
I have it visible in editing mode, but after saving it doesn’t show up

6 Likes

I’ve only used Imgur but you could try any free image upload site and see if it works, the process would be the same I would think…

9 Likes

Nope. Not working. Maybe a Mozilla problem (or desktop as i read).

WORKING!

SD saved me (again) :point_down:

7 Likes

Outstanding my mixing mentor @Mikser.

5 Likes

2 hours left to submit or makes changes or fix your recipes because a flavor isnt allowed…Good Luck Everyone and THANK YOU for the overwhelming support.

13 Likes

I had to let this one go. My last attempt fell flat and i couldn’t see making you guys mix it and just be underwhelmed, especially if you had to buy a flavor to mix it! Ill keep coming back for all of the future contests, though! Thanks for all of your hard work making this a better place!

11 Likes

Appreciate the support brother. We are already talking about next one. Sucks you didnt like your recipe. Thank you for the attempt, I only have to be like 7 flavors so it wouldnt be a problem. I thought i was going to be pjrchasing more

7 Likes

All MF under .5%!!!

7 Likes

And we start…We will be double checking to make sure all rules were followed as far as flavors avaialble etc. Ill start mixing tomorrow. Great work everyone

A special thank you to @Rocky02852 and @Ken_O_Where for partnering up with me to make this possible. Without the 2 of you this doesn’t happen.

Thank you to @freshepies @DIYorDIE (wayne) the Noted Crew , @AnAdvocateForLiberty , BennyVapes for constantly shouting out the contest while they are live on YouTube. NO YOU DONT GET SPECIAL TREATMENT. Ill be judging harder on you guys lol.

And last but Not least Thank You ELR FORUM members you are the best group of Vapors that I know.

Everyone else who helped spread the news I appreciate you all as well.

16 Likes

Lmao…Be nice we will make it 1pct

7 Likes

The number of entries are well beyond anything i could have imagined. Fargin awesome folks, than you all so much.

Great job fiddy!

Another comment like that and it will be .25%, hehehe.

EDIT: Using Silver MFs that would be totally doable despite me joking about it, .25% i could do right now i think. Crazy how strong those are.

7 Likes

Same here @Plunderdrum, my Pineapple Upside Down Cake, and Peppermint Bark fell into the, “I don’t have enough time to fix them” camp.

9 Likes

D00d, dont stop tho please. I love that cake…

7 Likes

Yeah, well, now, I can add MO ingredients, maybe it’ll get fixed @Ken_O_Where. Maybe just MO time will suffice. Best of luck to everyone who entered.

6 Likes

I have tried and tried and tried to make that…Ive made good Pineapple upside down cake Milkshake, vut never the actaul cake…Getting all of the elements to it , especially layered has been as hard as Spumoni.

7 Likes

Yeah, that IS the trick. It seems VERY easy to get them all “muddled”, but to “layer”, that’s what I haven’t figured out yet either.

7 Likes

Actually that wouldn’t be that hard.

6 Likes