Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

that old commercial … “You’ve come a long way baby” comes to mind… just not sure it should ROFLMAO think it was a virginia slim commercial

2 Likes

So, a mint chip ice cream… How would you folks modify/tweak this to make it better. Not saying it is bad. Just love to hear community thoughts of powerful minds.

6 Likes

I like the FW Candy Cane but at 2% I personally don’t get anything from it.
It’s a pretty weak flavor.

4 Likes

Have you noticed a change in Inawera Biscuit? I haven’t ordered in a long time but I heard talk.

2 Likes

When was this change? I got it about 7-8 months ago, so if it was before that, I wouldn’t know.

2 Likes

After a steep there is little or no difference for me I think it is just a different supplier for some of the components

6 Likes

I can only speak from the experience of a friend who usually orders from Poland. I will double check but I remember her mentioning a change and saying that it seemed less buttery and more like a spice biscuit.

2 Likes

Spot on Simon, had a chat with INW about the tobacco absolutes that they took off their range.
They told me that they changed (as usual) some suppliers and in my case, one of them (In Bulgaria) stopped making some (good) absolutes.
So you’re right.

5 Likes

That’s weird. I wanted to “favorite” your Brulee Custard Biscuit recipe and when I clicked on the heart it disappeared! I refreshed the page but that didn’t help. (The heart disappeared, not the recipe).

3 Likes

That is weird. Never happened to me. Usually I would get kicked out of my login (suddenly got logged out). But it happened rarely.

2 Likes

@muth The site is often updated and these days there seems to be a heavy load on it too. Even the forum search gave me messages that it was too busy at times…
Try again later and if it still doesn’t work, try cleaning your browser or use a different browser.

4 Likes

Thank you, I forgot about the site updates, etc.

2 Likes

All flv

1.2% Cream
.8% Marshmallow Vanilla
.12% Milk Chocolate
.4% Creme de Menthe
.4% Vanilla Bean
.07% Peppermint (or 1 drop in 30ml, 2 maybe)
.07% Spearmint (or 1 drop in 30ml, 2 maybe)
.07% Ice (or 1 drop in 30ml, 2 maybe)

is an old recipe of mine, works every time.

3 Likes

My preferences would be:
Drop the TFA for FLV CdM (and use that between 0.3% to 0.6%).

Change TFA mm to Cap.

Edit: just saw you went on to say “powerful minds”.
Strike my comments. =P

3 Likes

Actually, I was hoping you would be one of the ones offering advice!

2 Likes

Aren’t all flavors the same though? :wink:

2 Likes

This is why you Adapt a recipe here. If you favorite it, it can go MIA at any point.

4 Likes

I do have a bit of a fav choc min comb atm - if you have the flavours it works pretty well.

Absinthe - Decadent Vapours 0.40 (or tpa if you dont have dv)
Chocolate Mousse - Vape Train Australia 2.00
Creme De Menthe - Flavorah 0.40
Dark Chocolate - Medicine Flower 0.60
Peppermint - Flavorah 0.20

5 Likes

Well, I have that one!

5 Likes

Lol all good mate just throwing some ideas at you the absinthe works well with mints to bolster them and add a slightly different dimension the choc mousse is a really nice modifier to the mf to give it a lighter more milk choc fluffy feeling.

6 Likes