Flavor BAN!

I see al this as a boost to IQOS everything that could mine their market is now being wiped out… Well done PM!
They spent millions and now they want a return… looks like they’re getting it!!
Dear Politician (Whatever side… we’re not fussy) , your next election lunch or campaign is payed for, don’t have to worry about that!

3 Likes

It’s all about the (lobbyist and campaign) money.

5 Likes

Where is this “epidemic” of vaping lung disease elsewhere in the world and why is it occurring suddenly to a majority of young people and only in the U.S.? Where was this epidemic 2 years ago, 3, 4, or longer? Common sense dictates that the cause is not vaping as we know it, but a definitive tainted product.

The media and government response is sickening. The ignorance is maddening.

10 Likes

What if this guy has caused all of the problems?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wisconsin-man-20-accused-running-231400130.html

4 Likes

1 20yo taking down a whole industry, wow :astonished:

4 Likes

(If) a significant proportion of the troubles are largely due to Tocopherols (Vitamin E) Acetate, (then) it appears to be more widespread in terms of sources of production on cartridge-oil level. See links here.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s ignorance, they know exactly what they’re doing, saving Big Pharma and Big Tobacco, that’s what they’re doing!
Profits first people second, but they 've lways done that!

Now, unfortunately for them (if that could matter) we know what they’re talking about and they don’t want that, they have to hide studies, avoid evidence, publish carefully directed studies, and pay lobbyist.

All this is getting too expensive and we might loose our hefty paycheck, let’s wipe them out!!

They know what they’re doing, for the sake of our health, we’ve mined and attacked BP and BT you just can’t do that!!

6 Likes

@Raven-Knightly the point is if we know that, don’t you think they do as well?? Of course they do!
We’ve vaped for years and nothing happened, Honey Cut comes out and people die, they bloody well know that, but it’s too good an excuse so they can save their sponsors profits!

5 Likes

Really? That’s your concern? Unreal! The whole vape industry is under serious threat, thousands of jobs could be lost, businesses closed, and all you’re worried about is people asking for clones?

4 Likes

We’re all pretty much “preachin’ to one or another choir” on concerns and outrage. Sad to see wrongful opportunistic but knowingly false scapegoating of (what sure appears to be) Nicotine speciously re-badged from what are illicit THC market foibles - and not THC users. Kind of pathetic that fellow aggrieved users of drugs are encouraged to (needlessly) turn upon each other - forgetting that it is the governmental throttlings and prohibitions which are causative of the greatest societal dangers and harms. Dividing people conquers.

“If they knew the truth, why would they tell you ?” (Gil Scott-Heron)

7 Likes

You’re right!
Wasn’t that Julius Caesar? Dividi et Impera! They’ve learnt that lesson well!
The DIY family certainly won’t be divided, we’ll have to give a lot of help!

2 Likes

There’s the spirit, then !

Poietai: the storytellers, the inventors, sculptors, poets, any original thinkers whatsoever. …
Poets who have no metaphysics, and therefore no political line, make war impossible
because they have the irresistible ability to show the guardians
that what seems necessary is only possible.

-James P Carse, “Finite and Infinite Games”

Fragrant things there now are in the earth, whether roots, or herbage, or woods,
or essences which distil from fruit and flower grew and thrived in that land.
With such blessings the earth freely furnished them.
-Plato, Critias

This short clip demonstrates the proper sense of nihilistic abandon amidst a public landscape of utter contempt and frivolous spite confronting HHS Head Cheese Alex Azar as he presents his new FDA sub-sock-puppet, resplendent in fetid bullshit, to the click-bait hand-wringing “press party” in the main square:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ZrM-fToCk

5 Likes

I just want to say…

Those two idiots were not the only choices for president. I always vote Libertarian, even though Ron Paul is no longer running he is still active. He is a brilliant man and would have made an awesome president.

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/ron-paul-fda-outlier-deregulatory-agenda

6 Likes

There is one or 2 in the UK…

2 Likes

Tweet: Flavors save lives. We Vape and we VOTE. 13m strong. @realdonaldtrump.

3 Likes

For real? :flushed:

2 Likes

Sad but true… I know one was tied to spice the other was weed.

2 Likes

I wonder how much the tobacco companies paid his corrupt ass under the table to do all this what a douchebag

4 Likes

Not defending Trump, but big tobacco/pharm has been lining everyone’s pocket that could bring down the vaping industry. Don’t think Trump had much of a choice but to do this, because if he didn’t, the Dems/media would have been all over him for not doing so. Obviously political and financial motives trump common sense so to speak (pun intended)

7 Likes

Anyone else think it’s kinda spooky that the term “trumped up” was in circulation, long before Trump weas even born?

It’s like we collectively knew what was coming :crazy_face:

6 Likes