Flavorah flavors

I believe those are percentages. I can get it clear on what it is…
Will edit when I have an answer… but for me… and those flavors… I stick with 1-2 drops in 30ml…
Hang on, will ask!

2 Likes

Thanks… it kinda looks like grams per 30ml but I’m just asking to be sure

4 Likes

Just sent Bryson a q/a waiting… :slight_smile:

and yeps those are yet another ste of strong flavors… black cherry is my jam!!! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ok so… the list I posted… Everything on the sheet is a general guide for percentages…

this is what it should be… will make a note on it on my site too

I just looked through the list you have up on your website and it does not match that sheet. Anything that does not have a % by it has been changed and does not match so the ones listed out in that image do not match our sheet:

Arabian - Should be 0.5%

Classic Cig - Should be 0.25%

Cavendish - Should be 0.5%

Black Cherry - Should be 0.5%

Biscotti - Should be 0.5%

All fixed on my end… not sure what happened

3 Likes

I was trying to get all of the Alpine posts together so we could see over time what the effects of that flavor is… but I know we all like to digress and devert :stuck_out_tongue: mainly tho to see where we all are on the alpine…
make sense?

3 Likes

Yes. There’s a thread called Flavorah- Strawberry, Alpine, Smash, and Filling

Moved 'Alpine ’ posts to the above link.

8 Likes

Wow Classic @ 0.0025% is that right ?

7 Likes

Does that mean SFT is only in 500ml base…lol

7 Likes
5 Likes

Root Beer 4% seriously? Was just looking at the median thinking there’s no way that can be right? https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/198508

6 Likes

I do mix with it pretty high. At the higher percentage I find it turns a bit candy like.

6 Likes

Just a funny find…

Cream… Cream FLV… is the highest public flavor with the most recipes atm with 979 recipes…

I am not mocking or belittling anything about Cream. :slight_smile: Just that it has the highest public viewable recipes… :slight_smile: for Flavorah!

4 Likes

Ahhh. That makes more sense.
I’ll trash the other post then.

/Edited a week later…
This (originally post 84) is now post 83! (For anyone reading after all this transpired, and trying to make sense of it. lol)

Seems like the good folks at Discourse finally got around to fixing the Delete post button bug! (It used to be that if a user hit the ‘delete post’ (Trash can icon) button, *it would not be deleted IF someone had ‘liked’ the post.)
Good to see that bug is finally squashed!! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

for the most top stared and largest collections of recipes for Flavorah…
head over here:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=Flavorah&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

I will say there are a lot of dups in that list…

and when did Flavorah release an “Artic Winter” ???

or a “yellow cake” ???

okay I could take these sooo far… but will just go back to shutting my fingers down… it is what it is… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah… It never ceases to amaze me how little care and attention some people pay to how they enter flavors. sigh

Thanks for the heads up! :wink:

6 Likes

Loads of fun, I know… Gee…

I do hear new flavors once again from FLV… Soon… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dang it… I knew I should have just closed the page…
but can I get in on this one??? :stuck_out_tongue:

I need to feed ma bears!!!

6 Likes

Examples like these are why I desperately wanted more access to things (on the dupe side), so I could inform the sources of such errant entries, and educate them.

6 Likes

I have tears running, @Sprkslfly… Im all wobbly yeah bud… :stuck_out_tongue: :nerd_face: :partying_face:
Yeps… or there needs to be a cleanup…

Heck I need tags for my recipes too… badly…
About ready to stand up and out with my tin cup and shades on…

5 Likes

Wait a minute, what @Sprkslfly ???

2 Likes