Flavorah flavors

Makes total sense to me. Especially when you consider that more and more recent releases seem to be leaning towards being a complex flavor (often bordering, or even becoming a “one shot”). It makes being creative far more difficult when they include notes you don’t want in them.

6 Likes

Will agree to this… even tho I have not tried a lot outside of flv… :wink:

4 Likes

Thats the biggest reason ive stayed clear of WF , alot of their flavorings only need an additive ir two BORING lol

Note 2020 is the year I dive into them a bit more

4 Likes

No worries! The green note in Alpine Strawberry FLV is a perfect example of an unwanted note to me! lol

4 Likes

perhaps you too might want to consider 1 drop in 60?
Not sure what you did when you did… more info?

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Flavorah- Strawberry, Alpine, Smash, and Filling

Dropping this off to help with flavor suggested usages…

6 Likes

are those grams or % and if grams, per how much?

3 Likes

I believe those are percentages. I can get it clear on what it is…
Will edit when I have an answer… but for me… and those flavors… I stick with 1-2 drops in 30ml…
Hang on, will ask!

2 Likes

Thanks… it kinda looks like grams per 30ml but I’m just asking to be sure

4 Likes

Just sent Bryson a q/a waiting… :slight_smile:

and yeps those are yet another ste of strong flavors… black cherry is my jam!!! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ok so… the list I posted… Everything on the sheet is a general guide for percentages…

this is what it should be… will make a note on it on my site too

I just looked through the list you have up on your website and it does not match that sheet. Anything that does not have a % by it has been changed and does not match so the ones listed out in that image do not match our sheet:

Arabian - Should be 0.5%

Classic Cig - Should be 0.25%

Cavendish - Should be 0.5%

Black Cherry - Should be 0.5%

Biscotti - Should be 0.5%

All fixed on my end… not sure what happened

3 Likes

I was trying to get all of the Alpine posts together so we could see over time what the effects of that flavor is… but I know we all like to digress and devert :stuck_out_tongue: mainly tho to see where we all are on the alpine…
make sense?

3 Likes

Yes. There’s a thread called Flavorah- Strawberry, Alpine, Smash, and Filling

Moved 'Alpine ’ posts to the above link.

8 Likes

Wow Classic @ 0.0025% is that right ?

7 Likes

Does that mean SFT is only in 500ml base…lol

7 Likes
5 Likes

Root Beer 4% seriously? Was just looking at the median thinking there’s no way that can be right? https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/198508

6 Likes

I do mix with it pretty high. At the higher percentage I find it turns a bit candy like.

6 Likes

Just a funny find…

Cream… Cream FLV… is the highest public flavor with the most recipes atm with 979 recipes…

I am not mocking or belittling anything about Cream. :slight_smile: Just that it has the highest public viewable recipes… :slight_smile: for Flavorah!

4 Likes