Good Deals 2020!

@lambu sorry to hear about your experience with Neverzon…lol, that is a funny name. With everzon they have tiers for customers, the more you buy the cheaper the price over time. @bede1 is getting the low price without having to use the coupon, I also get the same lower price when I log in based on how much we have spent over time.

Everzon isn’t my favorite vendor but I have never been cheated by them. As @bede1 has said they do often have the best price and they can be slow to ship but I have gotten everything I paid for.

9 Likes

@mjag

Sorry Sir
i gave the code my friend @Dan_the_Man
asked for
and yes

thats more than true and will be my further footnote here in every post.

7 Likes

Please feel free to express your feelings about Neverzone
OT in this thread or ONTopic in the thread about that Vendor

i talked to customer service myself
and their representative here
who gets a honorable mention from me :two_hearts: of 5

but at the end-----as mentioned a thread will follow
we all have to learn about the new situation with
CN vendors

This thread has a title
why not stick to it

that does not help if you don’t get the goods ordered…

lambu says: Don’t buy Neverzon
PEACE and RESPECT

6 Likes

That price is good, real good, BUT…the shipping is too high for my liking. I was going to buy two and the shipping (from USA to USA) was 20.00. If I include the “free” batteries, the shipping is 25.00. The code seems to be dead as well. My cost for two would be about 64.00. Nothing will get me to cancel an order faster than high shipping costs. It’s just the principle of it all. Maybe I’m just a cheap bastard…

11 Likes

thats the problem we have in australia
The shipping is often a deal breaker.
Plenty of places have good item prices but the shipping cost is rude.
Fasttech is good in that respect and so is 3avape with free post over $50.
Aliexpress also have a lot of free, or cheaper shipping.
You’d think ordering from a US warehouse it would be be cheaper than that?

9 Likes

OFFTOPIC.COM

or comment
here the deals

Good Deals 2020!

or comment vendors here

4 Likes

Precisely. I understand Intl shipping can get higher, but within the same country? Nah, not cool.

9 Likes

Were you logged in to your account? Some places require you to have an account and be logged in for codes to work

Same here. I just did that last week. I had several items in cart and was in the process of checking out till I saw the shipping was over $20.

7 Likes

I was logged in. Maybe the codes expiration date came up. No big deal, I’m not ordering from them now anyway.

6 Likes

u need a chinese clock
u can buy w/0 postage costs @Fasttech.com
neverzone codes never worked 4 me
but i am stupid

5 Likes

Pissed off is not the same as stupid, but in my experience one can lead to the other :rofl:

9 Likes

or vice versa

Never Ever

5 Likes

Asmodus Spruzza Squonk Kit $36.99 (USA)

This deal is through vapeingcheap.com

Sadly it’s for USA shipping only

Each device is paired with either an ONI-One RDA or a FONTE RDA, as noted in the options drop down.

The kit that has the Oni-one RDA is a very good kit. The Oni-one RDA is single coil, gives real good flavor and vape. The Spruza is best with single coil as it’s a single battery up to 80W mod. I love the drip tip it comes with. My only con i give it is the air draw is a little on the loud side with a slight whistle. A lot of people consider that a deal breaker but for this price it’s a good deal even if you throw the RDA in a drawer but I don’t recommend doing that. You would be cheating yourself.

I have not used the FONTE but I read one review that says it’s a very good RDA but shouldn’t be the choice to pair with the Spruza because it’s a duel coil RDA. The RDA does come with a blocking insert allowing the use of single coil. I agree with the review that an RDA should be either a single coil OR a duel coil. RDA’s that try to provide both do so at the cost of compromising performance.

7 Likes

want it but cant order to EU :rage:

5 Likes

MyVapors myTri kit –>$8.99<–

This is a deal from https://vapesourcing.com/

Sadly it’s for USA shipping only

8 Likes

couple of alright deals for US buyers
Dont know what ecigmafia’s shipping prices are like tho?

7 Likes

this thing looks interesting for MTLers

and this thing, very different
check how small the mesh strips are in the vaping with vic review?

9 Likes

They must have A LOT of these. This sale keeps staring me in the face. I already have 6 of them but can’t pass up another for that price. They always over charge for shipping but whatever. I love my Squeeze 2’s. I keep waiting for them to sell out but not many are buying, or they just have a huge surplus.

I don’t know if I posted this before but when they were new, some people complained.
“They’re too big.”
“I don’t like the side fire button.”
“The screen is too tiny.”
“The LED is lame”
“They ruined the Pico.”

It is way different from the original I can agree to that. It’s still has its own merits and I can appreciate them.

They’re built solidly and just work well for me. I don’t need a huge screen. The fire button is fine where it is. It’s easy to refill the squonk bottle. I can do it quickly with no mess. I could go on and on. The fact that it can use a 21700 is a huge plus for me.

When I bought my first one it costed half the price of a Topside. The topside definitely is a decent set up. It’s not twice as good though. I’d take 2 Pico Squeeze 2’s over 1 Topside any day of the week.

9 Likes

They are a damn nice little unit that works well. I enjoy mine a lot. Even the kit atty isn’t bad. People will complain about being hung with a new rope. I pay that no mind.

11 Likes

I forgot how it went but Wismec had a kit almost exactly like that. I think it was called the Exo Skeleton and had a Kage tank on it. Supposedly the coils were similar to Cloud Beast but didn’t quite match. They must be sister companies or whatever it’s called. Maybe it was just a collab though.

I did a lot of reading in my down time for about a year. It was at the VU and I went back years to see what people were saying about stuff. I can usually remember stuff like those two kits.

6 Likes