Good Deals 2021!

Pioneer4You iPV Trantor Mod | The Cloudy Vapor

8 Likes

Haha. I meant to order an ijoy shogun about 2 years ago, all I ordered was an extra set of battery doors. I also once thought I ordered a tank. Didn’t but bought an rba for it. I bought 18350 batteries for a REAL good price, but nothing to put them in.

6 Likes

Ya i like the Nova Mid as well … I dibt use the tanks but I keep them ariund just in case someone needs something. I never knew the Baby beast coils work in the Cerebrus I wonder if the Baby beast rba works in them ??

4 Likes

So, if you’re a fan of old school atomizers like I am, say around 2014 or so, there is another place to find authentic old rdas and such at a closeout price. I found an authentic new in box Vulcan rda and S.O.D rda there and ordered both this month. Very pleased with their shipping speed. Delaware Vapor. Final day for their ordering is March 26th. Here’s a link to their “Historic Atomizer” page.
http://www.delawarevapor.com/Historic-Atomizers-s/2074.htm
Like so many other sites, I’ll be very sad to see them close.

8 Likes

Why don’t you like (or use) the cerberus tank? Are you strictly rta/rda guy?
Im about 1/4 of the way to being off factory coils, but that’s means I’m still neck deep in the factory coil merry-go-round. Im trying to acclimate to the rebuildables but my eyes are old and I have trouble getting joy from jigging wire and building coils and such.
But I’ve played around enough with them that should the “shit go down” I have options, even if it’s a matter of getting a huge lit magnifying glass on a boom to work under, I’ll be able to get through it.
I used to laugh at old people and now I am a member of the club. Fortunately the pecker still works and I have all my hair. :wink:
Thought you’d need to know that.
I love those little cerberus and aero tanks, simple screw top, sure seal, and nice smooth draw. Wish I’d have made notes on the various coils I’ve had in them, I’ve had some real flavor bangers at times, and others that only give me a few tanks worth before they need changing.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Yes Basically …I dont like buying coils lol thats the Only reason

I get no joy lol , i onlybuse 24 g SS standard wrap nothing fancy

4 Likes

Damn i would need to get glass then …Shiiiiiit maybe after awhile …ill usually give someone these tanks and 2 coils then say get a new tank or order more coils . Since I have the baby beast rba I figured that would be a great little tank and rba

6 Likes

It actually works pretty well. Don’t know how easy it is to get Illusion replacement glass though.

6 Likes

I’ll try to find something after I have stopped shopping for Vapocalypse lol

6 Likes

Water what. There’s a RBA device to fit the baby beast. Got a Hellvape I that uses that coil.

5 Likes

Ya its an oldy lol it had an extension glass so the rba fit the tank. I used it a few times but have it somewhere

4 Likes

6 Likes

I admire and enjoy your posts.
I too, tried to become a “minister of vape”, attempting to ‘convert’ others to the vape life. Most flaked on me.
My best friend, however, who I spend oodles of time sitting and “listening to records” with, was about 3 months behind me in her smoking to vape journey, and for several weeks we sat while she switched from vape to stinks throughout the night, and I never pressed her.
One day she messaged me and said “I had my last cigarette 4 days ago”.
I nearly cried, and calmly replied “cool”, and have spent the subsequent 2 years providing her with coils and juice and repairs and mods, because I love her.
I don’t mock or disparage smokers, I just feel bad for them.
Meanwhile, they think I’m weird when I run outside during smoke breaks and blow clouds and run back in while they’re still stinking up the joint. Poor dears.
Im glad to hear that you’ve had success helping others.

8 Likes

Cool I’ll see if I can find it. Got about 5 coils left. Hate to shit can the RTA. Gives great flavor.

5 Likes

Let me know if you cant find it …

4 Likes

Whaaaaa?
I feel like an old guy on a Hawaiian shirt and sandals who just saw Michael Jackson do the moonwalk for the first tim.

7 Likes

Like you said it’s a oldie. Got to be around somewhere.

5 Likes

Im looking for a Wotofo Flow tank or the glass but i have about 8 coils left and it was the last sub ohm tank I used and it was fantastic…id love to use up the coils at least lmao

5 Likes

Omg the flow coils fit in the Cerebrus wow

4 Likes